BB-8 and IPD

It looks like they’ll totally kick revan in the behind.

Make IPD fast. Clear his tenacity. Take out a toon with RJT BB-8. If the battle starts to go sideways blow up revan.

Replies

• Options
    Run palp and ipd and triumberate.

Palp super fast and lead with let the hate flow which activates ipd.

Ipd one point slower speed than palp.

Blow up revan

Game over
  • Options

Blow up revan

Game over

Except when you blow him up he'll regain 100% health & protection then take his turn immediately. Unless IPD's ability bypasses Saviour, that is. I haven't quite figured it out yet.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

Blow up revan

Game over

Except when you blow him up he'll regain 100% health & protection then take his turn immediately. Unless IPD's ability bypasses Saviour, that is. I haven't quite figured it out yet.
    And i don't think it bypass. Crumb stated that annihilate bypass just because it doesn't generate damage. IPD on the other hand gives a huge damage instead of disintegrate the enemy.

I think you are right, wouldn't be wise to blow up revan..

Edit: not before at least one jedi dies.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options

Blow up revan

Game over

And i don't think it bypass. Crumb stated that annihilate bypass just because it doesn't generate damage. IPD on the other hand gives a huge damage instead of disintegrate the enemy.

And if the enemy has Jolee...
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Blow up revan

Game over

And if the enemy has Jolee...

I think you would only use IPD big boom boom if you were in trouble of losing.
  • Options
    Honestly if he is that much of a tyrant Zinn Poe RT BB-8 and IPD should be able to at least move him out of the way.
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Honestly if he is that much of a tyrant Zinn Poe RT BB-8 and IPD should be able to at least move him out of the way.

I don't know, the tm train is from finn leader ability.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I must be missing something. How's IPD gonna shut Revan down? AOE buff immunity via target lock is nice, but there are multiple cleanses. We've already gonna over savor vs big boom.
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    I must be missing something. How's IPD gonna shut Revan down? AOE buff immunity via target lock is nice, but there are multiple cleanses. We've already gonna over savor vs big boom.
    He clears tenacity up so your Poe can get going.
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »

BB-8 and IPD would go first, since BB-8's TM loading for droids still works. Use IPD to clear tenacity up, then your Poe better be faster than Yoda and land lots of TMR/Expose.
    Olddumper wrote: »

I don't know, the tm train is from finn leader ability.

I'm not sure about this, but I think that only counts for things like Bastila and Maul leads, where the leader ability grants TM to start the match. Could be wrong, the ability isn't clear.