Who to add to my Sith team

I currently have 4-star Nihilus as my leader with 5-star Vader, 3-star Sion, 4-star Dooku, and 4-star Darth Sidious. Right now Dooku and Sidious are my weakest. I'm slowly trying to make Sion a higher star level and I'm unsure if I should stop leveling up Dooku and/or Sidious for Darth Maul. Any help is appreciated!

(I'm only a level 73 rn just for more info)

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    def stop with dooku, he's garbage. sion ftw, especially once you get better/higher level. and ignore maul imo, but he's better than dooku. but build sion and DN. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    def stop with dooku, he's garbage. sion ftw, especially once you get better/higher level. and ignore maul imo, but he's better than dooku. but build sion and DN. glgl

I wouldnt say dooku is complete garbage. Sure I wouldnt run him in arena but he's a popular choice to put with the trio in a defensive tw team
  • Options
    austing024 wrote: »
    I currently have 4-star Nihilus as my leader with 5-star Vader, 3-star Sion, 4-star Dooku, and 4-star Darth Sidious. Right now Dooku and Sidious are my weakest. I'm slowly trying to make Sion a higher star level and I'm unsure if I should stop leveling up Dooku and/or Sidious for Darth Maul. Any help is appreciated!

How close are you to palpatine?
  • Options
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    austing024 wrote: »

How close are you to palpatine?

Not that close, I have 75 out of 145 shards. It'll be a while yet until I get him
  • Options
    You know you need 5 x 7 star rebels to get Palpatine?

Need phoenix to get thrawn so a good idea to use phoenix for both.
  • Options
    Most popular team is
    Palp vader sion nihilus thrawn

And it is popular for a reason (though some hard counters like bastilla are getting more and more popularity)

I would try to build that team above if i were you because other good sith options ( like sith trooper ) are rather far from you and i believe traya is miles away
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    Roxxas wrote: »
    Most popular team is
    Palp vader sion nihilus thrawn

And it is popular for a reason (though some hard counters like bastilla are getting more and more popularity)

I would try to build that team above if i were you because other good sith options ( like sith trooper ) are rather far from you and i believe traya is miles away

This.

If you want to stick to Sith long term, Sith Trooper should be your cantina farm as soon as you can. It'll be a LONG time before you have Sion and/or Nihilus to 7* as well as Palp and Thrawn - and Sith Trooper is a great bridge gap.

In fact, he's interchangeable with Thrawn in the team Roxxas mentioned here even at end game. Every now and then, I actually run Palp (L), Vader, Nihilus, Sion, Sith Trooper and it's equally as effective as Thrawn against top-level Bastilla, NS, and Traya teams.

Short term, if you have a zeta available, I might run Vader (zL), Nihilus, Sion, Sidious, Sith Trooper (unlock and gear ASAP). This would give you double meatwall with endless DoTs and TM reduction from Vader and Sidious, as well as a backup Annihilate. While zVader leadership isn't arena relevant at the top, it's awesome for TB and raids still and can be great until you unlock Palp and/or Thrawn.

Good luck!