160m+ no nonsense/drama

Laid back and casual 160m looking for serious but chill players. Want consistent 600 but don't stress missing occasionally.

TW is set for you to play how you want: Offense, defense or both.

TB has simple instructions and are able to battle at your leisure. No rushing or pressing it since we hit what we want to, but getting ready to shoot for 44* on LSTB and 46 in DSTB. Already do 43/45 very easy with no pressure on anyone.

Also offer weekly Merc runs in our alt guild for outstanding performances in events.

Looking for deep TW rosters and people who just want to play freely and play how they want. Huge server with 4 guilds and a few hundred members, including some YouTubers we adore. A ton of information but for who we're looking for, it's probably completely unnecessary. Just come for the fun banter and easy game play.

Must have Discord. Message me there or join our server and we can speak there.

Chrome#6892

https://discord.gg/8dhydPG

Replies

• Options
    CubsFan said i should add or troll you but i am Not that Type of a guy. Do you re game and be frindley to the hole community becouse together we're not nerds
  • Options
    CubsFanHan and I are buddies, lol. We like to give each other a lot of grief, we're actually very good friends and speak quite often, and we show that by making fun of each other, lol.

I'd hope you would listen to him and troll me, because I certainly love to troll my man CubsFanHan!
  • ChromeCobra
    171 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    We have our own alcohol channel to discuss your drink of choice.
    Post edited by ChromeCobra on
  • Options
    Bumpity bump bump da bump
  • Options
    Revan looks beautiful, although I'd prefer Darth Revan myself, glad to have some iteration of him in game.

My man Darth Revan will be here soon enough now, hopefully within a year.

Come hang out with us and discuss.