Is Revan lead too big of a nerf to GMY

Bastila lead gives GMY that protection boost. It will be lost with Revan lead. Will this decrease DPS from GMY due to dieing faster?

Is Revan lead too big of a nerf to GMY 25 votes

GMY doesn't need protection boost.
0%
Revan being so OP will not hurt the team.
56%
VinniarthKrillionAplusHuatimusDarthNekrosVaexquaGerMirkraagKelarnShadowscreamDarthBugdropsDaPowerfulJedithatguy181RoopehunterZeus999 14 votes
Bastila will be missed in leader slot.
44%
Mc_IavellKyJoe_CoolDravhenPan2218TryxamcshantBobaFetaCheeseGoremRiddy26Zinke7Tony12345 11 votes

Replies

• Options
    With one of Revan's abilities providing protection healing for characters going out of turn you would think that Bastila lead would be better on that team as Jedi do more damage while they have protection that she initially provides them.
    I am little bit shocked that she does not have synergy with Revan given that she is his wife and facilities assists and buffs for other team members.
  • Options
    You could just still have her as leader
  • Options

So running bastila lead saves one zeta on revan and nerfs revan half a unique.
  • Options
    Poor kit design, no synergie with OR (well very little) and nothing specific to bastila.

Take the best jedi and do a synergie with them, add a counter for each strong team (counter luke, debuff sith, bonus protection jedi ...) and tadaa Revan ! No originality at all, so boooring
  • Options

If you think he's a better leader than bastila, use Revan. If you don't want to lose the prot boost, use bastila. You making a choice isn't a nerf.
  • Options
    CHFC22 wrote: »

If you think he's a better leader than bastila, use Revan. If you don't want to lose the prot boost, use bastila. You making a choice isn't a nerf.

A nerf.
    Revealed my opinion is.

Sincerely
    GM Yoda
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Revan lead- do more damage with basic out of turn
    Bastila- here my team of jedi take this counter buff. Also here's an offense boost and assist call from a special

is that not synergy?

edit- Revan is assist heavy, Yoda gets foresight. Should be fine?
    Post edited by HK666 on
  • Options
    CHFC22 wrote: »

A nerf.
    Revealed my opinion is.

Sincerely
    GM Yoda

But it's factually wrong. A nerf means doing exactly the same as you did previously brings worse results. You can still use Bastila with GMY in exactly the same way. What you're saying is you want both the benefits of Revan & Bastila being leader when only one of them is.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Considering his Buff immunity as well, Revan essentially can either Outright kill Yoda on turn ONE or remove him from the battle... with one ability.. no matter whose leading... so against a Bast he will just tear them apart.

Revan will also give Yoda more dps then Bast on his team. So really, no more Bast lead..

What's up with the Jedi releases, like, First GMY gets a rework which makes people put a zeta on his lead thinking he's the new Jedi lead. Then Bast comes out with an insane lead that takes another Zeta.. and now Revan, another Zeta leader.

But anyway, I think its terrible how he doesn't synergise better with Bast. Or rather, any of the OR toons we have. His best team is with other Jedi who call lots of assists. His kit could have easily been tuned to work better with Bast as lead or something, but instead what they did was actually force him into the lead slot.

He needs to be in lead slot for BOTH of his abilities to increase their effectiveness, and his lead is insane.
  • Options
    The loss of Bastilas Zeta makes her super costly & very short lived
  • Options
    if u have revan, and u u cry. pls go away. it's like zFinn maybe. except revan is cheapest heroes journey so far require only 5 other heroes. u wont have any sympathy from me for sure lol.