Mol eliza

barhisstoneman
5 posts Member
edited October 2018
Hi all, I am a little concerned about the character/s MOL ELIZA, now surely this must be to the advantage of the game makers, you try your hardest to get all sorts of rewards only to find that they are being snapped up by MO; ELIZA, THIS GAME IS MADE TO CLEVERLY FOR THIS TO BE A MISTAKE, WHAT IS GOING ON…If mol eliza is multiple characters they seem to be winning everything.
Perhaps I should change my name to that as well, any idea`s???

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The name is given to players who dont input a name in the beginning of the game.

It is also used on the score board for raids and events as a placeholder when someone leaves the guild, to keep there score present, but not award it to that player.
  • Options
    Thank you for responding, I`m almost clear, but surely a glitch. kind regards
  • Options
    Thank you for responding, I`m almost clear, but surely a glitch. kind regards

Not a glitch -- a "feature."
    I assume you are seeing Mol Eliza on your guild's raid scoreboard. As kyno mentioned, there are two possibilities why you are seeing this: 1) If a guildmate leaves your guild after completing a raid, their name is removed from the board and replaced with "Mol Eliza," but their score stays. 2) Some of your guildmates may have skipped their chance to customize their name when they started the game; if so, "Mol Eliza" is an extremely common default name, so you may see it all over your scoreboard.

In my first guild, we had half a dozen Mol Elizas running around, which made it very difficult to enforce guild rules. We eventually had to make custom names a guild requirement.