Let's talk about Genoshan spy reinforcement here

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
So I maxxed his reinforcement which is a major investment while I was wrong about what it could do but only on one point.

When you call him in against HT or another taunting ship your locked in only on him so when it applies the taunt it's random...

So if your fighting HT and you can't get past his taunt and you call in Spy to get around it to attack a glass cannon and just your luck....the taunt goes on biggs....ewwwww

Reinforcement abilites are a big investment.. Spy really does not boost anyone or anything or damage whatnot.. There are lots of toons that can bypass taunt and was just thinking that maybe they should change his kit that when he enters battle he can bypass taunt "ONLY TO APPLY TAUNT" but still has to attack the Taunting character if you get my drift.

I think it would make his reinforcement a lot better than dropping a taunt on Boba or Biggs or HT when your trying to get to vader or ITF.

So no damage boosts, no TM stuff, just allow the Spy to put the taunt on whoever he wants and then go back to normal.

Now I know the whales will be like NONONONO cause their God immortal supercalafragalisticexpealadocious Hounds Tooth team should never lose.....

Just thought it's a minor change that actually would make Spy reinforcement useful...or take the RNG out....I mean 3v3 it's still prob 50/50 but when it's 4v5 and that taunt just goes on another tank....it stinks

Replies

• Options
    wait so was the other tank taunting at that time? If not i m a little confused
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe get rid of random Taunt and just allow you to place Taunt on whoever you want...because most times your calling him in these days against ships already taunting
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    wait so was the other tank taunting at that time? If not i m a little confused

So when you call him in against a person with taunt...IT basically reapplies taunt to that tank and randomly puts it on another ship.... So if your stuck against HT and want to taunt another ship to get around him your actually hurting yourself by putting taunt back on HT for 2 more rounds....and the random taunt can go on another tank.....kind of making the other team stronger not the kind of thing people should want to invest 100 reinforcement mats into

it's the ONLY reinforcement ability that can actually hurt you by using it.....IMO