B-28 Extinction-class Bomber

13Next

Replies

  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    Honestly. STAR WARS HAS NO PHYSICS. The bombs thing is only one example of that. What about the fact that you can hear people shoot stuff and hear that stuff blow up..... in space. There is not really any reality in Star Wars. Deal With It.

    The "dropping" bombs in space can still be explained.
  • Cossin wrote: »
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    Honestly. STAR WARS HAS NO PHYSICS. The bombs thing is only one example of that. What about the fact that you can hear people shoot stuff and hear that stuff blow up..... in space. There is not really any reality in Star Wars. Deal With It.

    The "dropping" bombs in space can still be explained.

    Everything can be explained if you make up machines that dont exist.
    Well, maybe not the sound in space.
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    There is not really any reality in Star Wars.

    Except Wookies, right?

    Wookies are real.

  • Complaining about the sound in space always annoys me. It comes up in every space movie. It makes the movie more enjoyable. In the books they talk about the vacuum of space consistently and not being able to hear explosions and such. You don’t need sound special effects in books. But the movies would be much less thrilling if you couldn’t hear the sound of turbo lasers or explosions or any of that. Put aside the simple physics like that and just enjoy it.
  • Dryff wrote: »
    As perhaps the only non-test account with G12 Sith Marauder, I approve this message :D

    There's at least 2 of us.

    Also, I really want to level this ship up, but it just seems REALLY bad. Am I wrong or did it just do absolutely nothing in the Marquee Event?

    You're wrong. By itself it's not that impressive. Start adding in other Sith ships, and things get interesting. Especially if you bring it in as a reinforcement. It's the mines, you see.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Good question. Vader seems obvious. Scimitar maybe, and Biggs. I'd probably try to work Sith Fighter in there, but it's a ways from ready. Houndstooth could go for Biggs too. Even if you start the ship, you're just missing out on the prot regen for the other sith ships. It only gains taunt from sith allies getting hit - so if you only run Vader and then non-sith ships, it's not going to be nearly as effective.

    I think ideally I'd run Vader, Sith Fighter, Biggs. Bring Bomber in as a reinforcement. It lays 9-12 mines, which will explode giving Vader (and scim and fighter) 45-60% prot back. Not to mention every time one of your ships is damaged more mines are being placed and the bomber is gaining taunt.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    There is not really any reality in Star Wars.

    Except Wookies, right?

    Wookies are real.

    Lol :lol:
  • Nice, my 3 stars never touched useless ships' layer war just thinning a little bit too much
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    There is not really any reality in Star Wars.

    Except Wookies, right?

    Wookies are real.

    I wish.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Dryff wrote: »
    As perhaps the only non-test account with G12 Sith Marauder, I approve this message :D

    There's at least 2 of us.

    Also, I really want to level this ship up, but it just seems REALLY bad. Am I wrong or did it just do absolutely nothing in the Marquee Event?

    You're wrong. By itself it's not that impressive. Start adding in other Sith ships, and things get interesting. Especially if you bring it in as a reinforcement. It's the mines, you see.

    What 3 ships would you start with? Vader and ??? and ???

    I like Vader, Scimitar, and TIE Reaper.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Anybody max this ship out yet? I wasnt impressed with it in the marquee event but part of its kit intrigue me
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Anybody max this ship out yet? I wasnt impressed with it in the marquee event but part of its kit intrigue me

    I have a G12 Marauder AND G12 Assassin and I can tell you that this ship is pretty bad...at least at 3*. I have tried running it as a reinforcement and as a starter and it just doesn't work. Maybe once you can get shards for it, the extra health will make it decent, but it's leaps and bounds worse than Hound's Tooth.
  • Dryff wrote: »

    I have a G12 Marauder AND G12 Assassin and I can tell you that this ship is pretty bad...at least at 3*. I have tried running it as a reinforcement and as a starter and it just doesn't work. Maybe once you can get shards for it, the extra health will make it decent, but it's leaps and bounds worse than Hound's Tooth.

    As a standalone tank, sure. But as a part of the sith ships it makes the whole group more resilient - and given how squishy some of those ships are it's a great bonus. It's got a passive taunt, team prot regen (as a reinforcement) and daze (which would shut down assist heavy teams like Geos if it worked properly).
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
Sign In or Register to comment.