No DD or 25% on crystals?

jaydee
6 posts Member
edited October 2018
Really CG?? U dnt want the money?? I had some cash benched only for such an event and i almost there getting all toons to 7 but need the small push. U screwed big this time!

Replies

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sounds like they have you exactly where they need you to be
  • Options
    If you cave and spend anyway then you're telling them that you're fine with it. Like any bully you have to stand your ground the first time it happens or they'll be bullying you for the rest of your life
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    People were actually expecting they would do this for us? lol, something we asked for to help us?
  • Options
    DavieJG wrote: »
    If you cave and spend anyway then you're telling them that you're fine with it. Like any bully you have to stand your ground the first time it happens or they'll be bullying you for the rest of your life

Spending to keep the game alive? No i dnt have a Problem with that. And what i mean i invested a lot and im near my goal so why not spend some amount on an amazing character?
  • Options
    You expected some bonuses like in the past. They haven't delivered and you still give them your money. Why should they ever offer bonuses?
  • Options
    You expected some bonuses like in the past. They haven't delivered and you still give them your money. Why should they ever offer bonuses?

If you read again what i wrote you will get it. I am not giving them anything and not expecting them to hear me. Im just wondering why they won't help us with a little push to achieve our goal. Its not like if they, did all players will get him, maybe 5% more where i belong.
  • Options
    I think with no double drops or bonus drops they are looking to stretch the game a little.

With no real evidence- whales will always spend. But making more money requires casual - dolphin to spend. I don’t see this really happening with this event. Add that with these new ships- I feel cg is trying to ensure no one unlocks and defeats new things right away.

Again I’m using words like “see” and “feel” so not the best data lmao
  • Options
    next step is to get rid of Ally Point ? what for, we don't know. You are using them for the shard shop ? too bad .... Spend on packs now.
    Grievous will have a rework and they already trying to make it more expensive then Revan ....
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a double drop weekend.

But I'm often disappointed.

Either way, I'm saving my refreshes until late in the day. That way I go to bed sad every night
  • Options
    jaydee wrote: »

Spending to keep the game alive? No i dnt have a Problem with that. And what i mean i invested a lot and im near my goal so why not spend some amount on an amazing character?

Sorry to break this to you:
    You‘re spending thousands a month? Because that‘s what the top 10% of whales do. According to studies, in most games, the top 10% amount for about 95% of the revenue, which was 12 M $ last month for SWGoH. No? Then you‘re not keeping anything alive with your "pocket money" ;-)
  • Options
    Cossin wrote: »

Sorry to break this to you:
    You‘re spending thousands a month? Because that‘s what the top 10% of whales do. According to studies, in most games, the top 10% amount for about 95% of the revenue, which was 12 M $ last month for SWGoH. No? Then you‘re not keeping anything alive with your "pocket money" ;-)

I dnt really care what u think or what stats u have. U missed my whole point here so pls go discuss somewhere else. Im wondering why they are not making any move here.
  • Options
    Really CG?? U dnt want the money??

The goal of an event like this isn't to get a bunch of money from people cramming to finish their farms before it's over.

The goal of an event like this is to give something free to the people who spend a bunch of money on every character every time they're released.

If you're not a big spender, then the "real" release date for these characters is the second time their event happens. Just keep working on the teams.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    They did by adding all of that gear to the event. Want the gear soend the money to participate.
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    They did by adding all of that gear to the event. Want the gear soend the money to participate.

Lol you say it like that gear was amazing...hahaha
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

The amazing gear was in the first tier hahahaha. The second tier gave pretty much useless stuff
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options

By all your posts your never happy with anything they do. Free gear is always good gear. Anything to reduce the grind a bit is very welcome.
  • Options

By all your posts your never happy with anything they do. Free gear is always good gear. Anything to reduce the grind a bit is very welcome.

Yea but what he said was half true. Tier 2 gave gear that most players would have hundreds of because they are gated by cuffs and such
  • Options
    Pretty sure previous HJs gave fully crafted gear. The 5 zeta mats were nice though
  • Options
    Depending how many with revan were farming from day 1 of F2P and how luck worked for them if buying crystal packs(number of shards and getting the needed toon) you're looking at 300-500 usd per revan in the game(if crystals were bought not saved up), so if there is 1K Revans safe bet thats 300K-500K usd from this event not a bad week of revenue from the whales alone.
    Question is how many dolphins and such also dropped $$.

I wont spend on this event as I personally see no value in these packs, ill get Revan next time.