For those who got Revan...

What were your gear levels? I don’t want to over-gear them so I can use the gear more appropriately for my goals. I have zBastila at g11 already (just waiting on 7* to hit g12). What about the others? Will g9 all be fine since Bastila is g11-12?

Replies

• Options
    Bastilla g11. Everyone else g7 or g8
  • Options
    I had G9 Bastila and Jolee G8 everyone else and went through it first try
  • Options
    Bastila G12 Zeta, the others gear 8. It was relatively easy. No super mods on anyone other than Bastila
  • Options
    Thanks!

I finished tiers 1-4, and I figured the rest of them didn’t have to be super powered since my Bastila and the game’s Revan walked through tiers 2-4.
  • Options
    I am stuck at G7.... I have no carbs or cuffs lol... I had 50/400 carbs, but it was a last minute panic farm and I saved no gear. I now have to either farm him for a month to G12 or buy a vault and get him to G12 quickly.
  • Options
    I did it with G11 zBastila, G10 Jolee, G8 Mission and T3 and G7 Zaalbar. Also didn't use great mods
  • Options
    I did G9 bastilla and G7 for the rest I believe.. might have had G8 jolee and zaalbar. I did have to remod to beat the next to last stage because I lost my first attempt. But adding more health to zaalbar and my 2nd try beat it.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    G9 Bastila with zeta, other abilities level 7
    G8 Jolee level 66, abilities 7/3/3/3/5
    G7 Zaalbar level 60 abilities lv 3
    G6 mission/T3 level 60 abilities lv 3

Arena mods on bastila, random health mods on Jolee, no mods on anyone else. Got it first try with bonus protection still on all of the Jedi. Just bounce assists around and you regenerate protection faster than the terentatek can hurt you (if everyone's at full protection then just use Jolee's basic, save the assists for when you need more prot) . Mission, T3 and Zaalbar are irrelevant sadly, they all died with the opening AoE. I think it could have been a more fun challenge if you needed to time blind and dispel buffs etc as the strategy suggests.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    @KausDebonair my Bastilla was g11 and zetad because I use her in arena, but mission and t3 were g7; Jolee and Zalbaar were g8. The only tier I lost a toon or two was t6. The final tier was easy; just a little tedious because low gear, low damage output.
  • Options
    Agree with others. Bastila was g11 and zeta'd because of arena. The others were all g7 and no omega abilities. Just threw a bunch of health mods on them to keep them up.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Gear 12 bastila with zeta. Gear 11 jolee. Gear 10 all others.

In fight 5 i still lost t3. That was the knly time i lost a character
  • Options
    G12 bastila mods. Nothing on other toons. G8
  • Options
    I had decent mods on my team, but Bastila and Jolee were G8, and T3, Zaalbar and Mission were G7. And the last tier only took 2 or 3 attempts. So gear is mostly unimportant. In fact Bastila and Mission were the only ones that even had abilities upgraded... and no zetas.

Its not a hard event... If you have the stars
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Bastila 12, Zaalbar 10, Jolee 10, Mission 9, T3 9. No zetas. One omega each. Never lost anyone. Beat each battle first try.
  • Options
    Bastila g11with zeta and all omegas, everyone else G8 with lvl 7 abilities. Had random mods on everyone(most weren't even lvl15) found it very easy,the event Revan you get as a 6th helps a lot. Definetely skip the carbanti's Zaalbar needs to get g8 if you don't want overgearing.
  • Options
    Gear 11 on bastila with all abilities maxed including zeta, g9 for joelee and zaalbarr. Misson had g8 and t3 gear 7. Level 7 abilities only on joelee and zaalbarr. Misson and t3 were around level 5-6 for abilities. Was a walk in the park
  • Poseidonn
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Guys, don't overgear the characters... I had only Bastila at G12 with zeta, because I ran her in the Arena at that time. Jolee was G8, Zaalbar G7, Mission Vao and T3 at G6. On top of that, Mission, T3 and Zaalbar had almost no upgrades on their abilities (lvl 3 max). Also, apart from Bastila, who had Arena mods, the rest were not modded at all. So, the event is really easy. Save your gear and ability upgrade materials for Revan.

Oh, and I did the event on the first run - no retries required.
  • Padas
    52 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Bastila was g10 almost g11 and everyone else was g8 and a piece or 2 from g9. I used whatever mods auto assign threw on them. T5 was the toughest part of the event. Only the jedi survived the last wave but I still beat it first try.