Help please.

Hi all,
I would appreciate some help on what to aim for over the next 3-4 months.

My questions/dilemmas are listed based on priority below:
1- Get DS to 7* - nearly there
2- Continue running an empire arena team (palp L, Vader, Thrawn, DN and DS) my standing is not too bad ~180 – but how on earth I can get them to G12? I average 1 gear piece every 3 weeks – my raid rewards are always the same.
3- Get JTR
4- Get mother T to 7* to get the extra zetas
5- Gear up BH to get Chewi - I run (Bossk L, boba, Dengar, Greedo and IG88)
6- After I finish all of the above, focus on getting Revan
7- Get NS to a usable level
8- Get Wampa or HYoda?

Now to the Zeta dilemma, who to Zeta next to get max value.
I was thinking:
1- Zeta Bossk to make BH more viable
2- R2 – although I don’t use him much (yes it’s a him for me!)
3- No clue who should come next
4- No clue who should be next
5- Absolutely no idea

I think my fleet Arena is OK ..........said confidently.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
My swgoh.gg account https://swgoh.gg/p/881236921/characters/

Thank you!

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    1. Yes.
    2. Depends. Your jedi, BH, NS and rebel are all a bit lacking currently. Choose whatever is more fun for you: Develop your current team or build a new one.
    3. and 5. Yes — or aim for Chewie first. Whatever you prefer. Both are great. Farming veterans won't interfere with farming BH.
    4. And 7. NS are great, both for arena and STR. If you take Asajj to 7* you will have a great team for hAAT (ABC team). (Using raid Han instead is good too, but Asajj is better).

Zetas:
    I'd prioritize your arena teams (Sion's and DN's both help) or zetas that will help you getting ready for heroic STR.
  • Options
    Thank you! that's very helpful :)
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    As far as gear is concerned, what are you spending your guild coins on? You can get some raid pieces there. Same for event tokens. It might put character farms on hold, but could be worth it if it lets you substantially upgrade your arena team.

As for Wampa vs. Hermit Yoda, I think it depends on what you want to use them for. Wampa is "plug & play" on a fair number of teams but is susceptible to just being crowd controlled and left for last, whereas Hoda pretty much needs to be with Jedi - but if you're building a Jedi team then he's a huge force multiplier (pun absolutely intended and I am not sorry). Both are also used for teams that can solo the entire tank raid, so if that's something that interests you, maybe read up on those teams and figure out which you want to build.

Bossk's lead zeta does indeed provide a huge boost to a BH team, although I think I would probably take R2's Number Crunch first. You should have more than enough time to still promote Bossk by the time Chewie shows up again, and Number Crunch is a big boost to a variety of teams.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Thanks that’s great advice.
    I spend all my guild and and guild event coins on gear, but I’m hardly keeping up....however I will take your advice and focus on key toons.
    Thanks again.