Old daka at 6* and QGJ or max out her.

Hi
Quite annoying question from me again
I've farm Old daka till nearly 6* by now, and thinking about sitting her at 6* and start farming QGJ
or should I max her out?
My squad ATM
1. Phasma
2. FOTP (3*)
3. Sidious
4. Luminara
5. Old daka

My competence side bench
1. 4* Dooku --> should be in the team in future.
2. 5* Kylo --> should be in the team in future.
3. 5* 55555
4. 6* Ig-88
5. 6* IG- 86

Low star side bench
1. 3* GS
2. 3* Poe

What I love about my current team is it quite fun to play, you know, stun/ no stun, revive/ no revive, Double hit?, assit fire....

Sometime it's give me a good feeling when RNGsus is by my side but some time, my phone would have break if it not Apple's.

So, yes. Any comment would be highly appreciate.

Replies

• Options
    Go for QGJ, he and GS and the ultimate weapons in the game.
  • LunaMaat
    154 posts Member
    Options
    I have been wondering the same. I have the same team as you, except instead of FOTP I have Luke. My Daka is 6* and my QGJ is now unlocked and 4*. I recently switched to him. I'm going to get him to 7* and then finish Daka or go for Poe. I'm not sure Daka will improve significantly from 6* to 7*. She is otherwise maxed out already, so it won't be a game changer for me.
  • Options
    Here you can see the diference between 6 and 7 stars:
    https://swgohdb.com/stats

Just slide the bars up.

Pay attention that, at a rate of 5-6 shards/day, 1x refill in cantina + 1x Hard mode, takes 18-20 days to 7* a 6* hero.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Finish Daka to 7*

Don't try to farm everyone at the same time.. Focus one at a time. In Cantina you should decide if you want to farm GS/Kylo/Dooku. In Canina shipment i would suggest you finish Daka to 7* then decided if you want Poe or QGJ. In Arena finish your IG-88. In GW finish your IG-86 and you should get Poggle aswell. Perhaps replaced the FOTP (3*) with either GS or Poggle. Your FOTP will take forever to get 7* (maybe 5months ?)

• zophos1
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Cheers everyone!
    Now I'm quite sure that I will need to max out Daka first Since I cannot take more than 5 toons to Arena anyway(of course!).
    So, my plan after this would be7* Daka, 7* Kylo, then go for GS.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Actually I find all Jedis overated right now, I think all sith n droid teams are way to go, IMO Darka best all around character when comparing against QGJ, truth be told I use my maxed Darka more often than QGJ that is also maxed. Idk I find him kinda glassy. Two Jedi I like most is Anakin and IGD. IGD looks to be my favorite down road with his Jedi team counter ability is hard to pass up I'm really working hard on him..However, Jedi will all b getting buffs down the road so it's likely they'll be ok to farm