Geo Soldier
Royal Guard

Team 4:
HK-47 (Lead)
IG-88
IG-86
Poe
Poggle

Any improvement I could make with the following teams? Any suggestions on other teams that I could work on?

Replies

• Options
    My roster is very similar, and I've found that it works better to not use set teams. Run Bariss or QGJ lead, and make sure that your team has at least two healers at all time. If you run into a battle where your RNG luck is terrible, just shift around various DPS characters until you find a seed that allows you to win without taking any significant losses.
  • Options
    My roster is very similar, and I've found that it works better to not use set teams. Run Bariss or QGJ lead, and make sure that your team has at least two healers at all time. If you run into a battle where your RNG luck is terrible, just shift around various DPS characters until you find a seed that allows you to win without taking any significant losses.

That's what I actually do, I mainly use Team 1 and sub Qui-Gon to Consular or Dooku depending on the opponent.
    You need all that to beat GW? Sad! Learn how to play!

After the recent GW patch. I mostly just use team 1 with the Qui-Gon sub. Sometimes I use Team 2 against high DPS teams.

Before the GW update. I've been facing full Lvl 70 7* Gear 7+ teams as early as node 2. I've always just barely finish GW back then with only a few toons alive.

What I want to achieve from this is to be able to make full use of my whole roster and create teams that have good synergy.