Defense mods quest - cant comlete it

It says I have to collect 15 Defense mods to complete the quest. I've done all the mod battles and the mod challenges for defense mods and 3* them all too, but when I collect a defense mod the quest still shows 0/15 collected. Is this a known issue or do I need to complete something else? It adds one if I sim or do the battles manually.

Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    Try manually doing one and see if it goes down by one. I have never had to do what you’re currently doing so process of elimination.
  • Options
    quests are manual
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    If you sim it doesn't count.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    I have done them all manually, and the counter is not going down, stays at 0/15.
    :(
  • Options
    What is this quest ? I dont have it
  • Options
    Doneeta wrote: »
    It says I have to collect 15 Defense mods to complete the quest. I've done all the mod battles and the mod challenges for defense mods and 3* them all too, but when I collect a defense mod the quest still shows 0/15 collected. Is this a known issue or do I need to complete something else? It adds one if I sim or do the battles manually.

Any help would be appreciated.

If i remember correctly, there's a bug whereby if u sold mods of the same category as the quest, it will reset the counter by the number of mods sold. For e.g., if at the point the quest started, u sold 10 defence mods, it will "invisibly" count as -10 although the quest tracker shows zero. Then you need to collect more than 10 defence mods before the tracker will start counting beyond zero.
  • Options
    That's good to know! I've sold all the 1 and 2 dot mods that i collected from mod battles. Will start collecting more and see if that does anythnig.
  • Options
    That must hafe been it, just did a heap of battles and the quest is done. Its weird that it keeps track of sold mods against the quest.
  • Options
    Yeap, it's a silly glitch, happened to me a while back too
  • Options
    Mine worked with auto, had no issues.