Hound's Tooth is extremely overpowered.

Just at 3-4* stars ive never had this problem with one ship before, there are good ships but nowhere near as broken as HT. i do realize there are a few counters, wedge, sith fighter and im not sure of anyone else really. Even so it feels weird that 1 ship should have godlike ability to not die, i can literally spend 3 minutes trying to get a HT down, i will have 2 ri's out before it normally goes. Biggs is a very powerful ship but, i dont see it beeing anywhere near as OP as HT is, and it's not a p2w ship either. I run AA capital, so HT is not a good investment for me, as mostly i race before tarkin uses his special remove all ships on the battlefield ability :p i would literally have to stop my kotor farm on cantina to farm the hero for that ship ontop to dedicate my resource on ship table aswell. Dont mind ships beeing good but this seems like a flat out joke.

Replies

• Options
    You want to see how stupidly overpowered he is? Watch this video: https://youtu.be/w3r9-J7ijZw
    It's ruining the game. this player has a 3 star Executrix with 3 3-star ships starting, all new including Hound's Tooth. Space battles are the gateway to meta material and they are letting players abuse this overpowered ship. This is ruining the game completely.
  • Options
    He is using a 3 star capital ship with 3 3-star ships vs. a 5 star capital ships and 2 7 star ships + 1 6 star ship... The drivers of his ships are 2 7 star Cod Bane/IG-88 and a 5 star Bossk. I'm sorry but under few conditions should this even be a question who wins... And I'm LUCKY it was a draw... The last battle with him I lost and lost fast.
  • Options
    Bump. I’m surprised this isn’t discussed more. Today I lost 5 out of my 5 attempts against the same squad. It had 50k less power. A 6* capital ship 4* Hound’s tooth 4* Silencer and 3* Xanadu vs my all 7* star lineup.

There’s no way a squad this weak on paper should beat me every time.

I used to be top 20 consistently now I’m lucky if I can crack top 50.