Given around same gear/mods

I dont see how it can be justified to get autoed so easily by some teams at all. auto sisters and auto revan is probably worst atm and prety sure a good bastilla team can just about most teams aswell. JTR is the worst piece of glorified hero in the game, put vets in store cause they sure as s'''' isnt worth to farm at all, under any circumstances JTR is the worst investment in the game atm. doing well in p1 wont ever really redeem JTR at this moment. it is just so demoralizing and sad, that because jTR isnt new enough and CG cant squeze enough profit out of her anymore so that she need to suck, and have all your hard work devalued and sent to the scrap yard because u dont have the new revan or the auto sisters. and that to make a team semi viable as "f2p" top 50-1 in arena top3 ships, so maybe in 3 months i can not be a pushower and have the newest op. but i guess, then u can just buy a new hero to win with by the time, id give it tops 6 month from revan until next pay to win, but anything from 3 months + wouldnt be a suprise. cause then the whales can just buy the next free arena ranks while we get our outdated revan xD