CLS/Han/Chewie/R2 vs Bastzilla

I am running CLS/Han/Chewie/R2/Nest. I like EP teams. I like Traya teams.

But unfortunately there is a wall of Bastilas (and more importantly GM Yodas) between me and my preferred opponent.

Anyone having luck with the CLS/Han/Chewie setup vs Bastila? Let's not talk about the nightmare that is Revan and zJolee.
Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/

Replies

• Options
    Do you have the flexibility to switch teams when fighting through the Bastilas, then switch back to CLS Rebels once you're past them? In the rock, paper, scissors game, I think you'll have a tough time keeping that same team for those matches.
  • Options
    That's what I feared. I mean yeah, I probably could. Yoda just gets so many turns.....
  • Options
    A zeta on CLS's leadership will make zBastila teams a lot easier. I'd rather fight them than Traya, honestly.
  • Shok
    73 posts Member
    Options
    I run CLS/Han/Chewie/R2/Baze and have very little trouble with Bastilla teams. Although, I almost always lose Baze.
  • Options
    I run it with thrawn and fracture GMY then focus down GK. Pretty easy after that.
  • Options
    I also use Thrawn rather than Nest and seems to work well.
  • Options
    I run it with thrawn and fracture GMY then focus down GK. Pretty easy after that.

How do you get rid of the pre-taunt from Bastila lead? CLS before Thrawn?
  • Options
    There are 2 options that I have been successful with vs Jedi teams.

Option 1
    1. Han goes first and stuns GMY, stops the buff spreading.
    2. Thrawn Factures GK
    3. Go to town on GMY (Kill him 2x if Revan is present)

Option 2
    1. Han goes first and stuns GMY, stops the buff spreading.
    2. Thrawn passes turn to CLS
    3. CLS dispels GK
    4. Thrawn Factures GMY
    5. Kill off GK then GMY (this requires killing GK 2x if Revan is present so I recommend option 1 if they have Revan)
  • Options

How do you get rid of the pre-taunt from Bastila lead? CLS before Thrawn?

Yes that's usually how it goes, or option 2 as Sentia stated above.
  • Options
    Only problem with Option 1 is modding. If their Bastila is fast (incl. TM boost at the start) she can cleanse Yoda and call an assist. Then you're back to square one.

Do you have First Order? They steamroll Bastila and it's pretty easy. Longest fight I had was maybe 2 minutes.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Only problem with Option 1 is modding. If their Bastila is fast (incl. TM boost at the start) she can cleanse Yoda and call an assist. Then you're back to square one.

Do you have First Order? They steamroll Bastila and it's pretty easy. Longest fight I had was maybe 2 minutes.

Not in arena shape, that's for sure. Thanks for the responses. They've given me a lot to consider.