Poggle
GS
Ola Daka

Coming to a server near you.

Replies

• BeansDad
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Typically I'm seeing poggle in the lead more then ig88(never actually), is this working better for you?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    BeansDad wrote: »
    Typically I'm seeing poggle in the lead more then ig88(never actually), is this working better for you?

That is interesting. That is how I normally see them.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    IG 88 gives crit chance to all allies. They are not "ready for prime time" I held #1 at pay out for the first time the other day and day after but not with that team. I reached a goal, on my server it is about getting the snipe and locking out any attackers to get the pay out. Well, at least that is what I did.

Now that I've gotten the pay out I am prepping the above team. Everyone on my server in top teams win 90% of time on offense, so, for this experiment I know I will likely drop into the hundreds, I am curious at what point they can start winning against speed meta. Once Poggle proc's my droids will fill turn meters quicker. It may all be a futile experiment and I may learn how hard it is to move out of the hundreds once there on a mature server. Ought to be fun but I need max toons to do it and they are more than a few days away but have made 100% commitment to that team. My current team is more than 50% full maxed gear slots beyond max leveled gear, still farming Dooku to 6, Daka to 7 stars
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Doga wrote: »
    IG 88 gives crit chance to all allies.

I don't think that was in question. 88 gives extra critical chance where as poggle gives offense up.

One is a (poggle) consistent increase the other (88) depends on rng more.

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Poggle's special gives offense up in addition to speed to droids so imo it is even better than leader ability and the added crit chance given to GS and ig86 as well as having Daka to stun ought to combine to make a potent counter speed team.
  • Options
    Daka is good for the stun but I feel that a 7* dooku works better in the top 10.

Most top teams run QGJ so I use the Dooku lightning to stun him 90% of the time.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Current team is Phasma lead, Dooku, Daka, GS, Lumi. I am switching to the team I posted which are under leveled and under geared. I am in top 6, will fall to? When will that team get me a win? That is the point of doing it
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Good luck!