Theory crafting revan counter with ep lead

Ok so I have tried ep lead (no traya) against revan a few times but haven't had much sucess yet.

The main issue is that nihilas is taken out before I can get my thrawn to go and fracture revan since revan always targets him with direct focus. Though the team still does ok but it's 4 vs 5 so at a disadvantage from the start.

So revan is imune to ability block so I can't use my vader to ability block him first turn though my vader does go first. Also they almost always start with foresight so vader's aoe is wasted as a first move.

Basically the question is, is it possible to mod nihilas with enough protection, health, or defense to survive the onslaught. Anyone tried this?

Replies

• Options
    Traditional palp meta team with Vader down below. I go over the strat in a post called "How to easily beat Revan with palp lead"

Its on the front page but video down below.

https://youtu.be/FX5254MUd00
  • Options
    Traditional palp meta team with Vader down below. I go over the strat in a post called "How to easily beat Revan with palp lead"

Its on the front page but video down below.

https://youtu.be/FX5254MUd00

How do you have your nihilas modded. I already have my vader and ep super ponent so I think if nihilas survives the initial onslaught I can make it work with a faster vader.

I want to keep my vader fast because that's helpful against traya teams if vader goes first and ability blocks an opposing thrawn.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    the important part of that video was Thrawn being quick enough to pass turn to Sion to cleanse tenacity up before Vader goes, so Vader can start the tm train and then Revan falls like any old team
  • Options
    Speed doesnt matter.

My 110 + speed modsets toast 150+ speed modsets. On D THE AI IS STUPID. ISOLATE AND FRACTURE go to ezra and bastila 99 percent of the time. Gmy revan and gk then do baxk to baxk swarms ontraya...traya dead. Survive a turn then take out thrawn. Game over.

Ezra gets nihilus kill shot...oh hurt me. Traya loses because of AI on D...PERIOD.

ON O anyone can beat anyone now.

Not sure what the question is from the OP. You should be able to beat revan on your traya offence. If not you are needing more gear and mods. I drop to 30 overnight...traya teams maul me. I climb to 1 in 7 or so victories.

All about who is awake at payout time.
  • Options
    Speed doesnt matter.

My 110 + speed modsets toast 150+ speed modsets. On D THE AI IS STUPID. ISOLATE AND FRACTURE go to ezra and bastila 99 percent of the time. Gmy revan and gk then do baxk to baxk swarms ontraya...traya dead. Survive a turn then take out thrawn. Game over.

Ezra gets nihilus kill shot...oh hurt me. Traya loses because of AI on D...PERIOD.

ON O anyone can beat anyone now.

Not sure what the question is from the OP. You should be able to beat revan on your traya offence. If not you are needing more gear and mods. I drop to 30 overnight...traya teams maul me. I climb to 1 in 7 or so victories.

All about who is awake at payout time.

Read the original post. Some of us don't have traya. So using a character you don't have doesn't really work.