why is every new event harder than before ?

Kacer
5 posts Member
edited October 2018
I play this for some time, and noticed one very interesing thing, devs make every replay event, harder than was before.
Last one is best example, i have him at 3*, yet i now fail to even complete it. And at worst, i have exactly same team, at best, it is more stronger.
Yet, i fail.
And is realy hard to use differen team, if you have only 5-6 chars geared up enough to enter that event.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    The Ewoks event has not changed in difficulty, the Mythic tier is the same as always.

I use Palp, Vader, Thrawn, Shore and Death and Full Auto it till the last phase, then fracture Logrey, target the mystic and put it back on Auto.
  • Options
    Hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Well im was able to beat them all time too, on 3*, my sqad is same, now i allways lose, something must changed.
  • Options
    Have you changed your mods? What toons are you using? Good strategy and good modding are extremely important, otherwise your outcome will be hugely subject to chance.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Same mods as before, same chars, same practicaly everthing.
  • Options
    Kacer,

On an event req, i was 3* then i couldnt beat it. I realized in between events i upgraded a toon and it was now more powerful than the leader, but auto population put it in the leader spot so i wasnt getting the leader bonus.