Dear Santa...

zorglub
56 posts Member
edited October 2018
  • Dear Santa,
  • This year for christmas I won't ask for much. I've got plenty of new toons, plenty of things to play around with...
  • There's only one thing I need and it's not to lose my sanity... over mods
  • With mods 2.0 out for a few months now, here are some features I think are missing to considerably improve the experience of players. In particularly those who like me are making extensive use of the mod loadouts and who are banging their heads on silly issues.
  • 1) Mod Swapping
  • I love loadouts Santa, Loadouts are great. But they come at a great cost. When you change the loadout on a toon, all his equiped mods become unassigned, which results in what I like to call "the big mod swiss cheese" where your roster is full of toons with 1 or 2 missing mods. This is extremely annoying and painful to deal with. It is understandable that you sometimes don't want to swap the mods, especially if you swap mods from different sets. But at least give me the option to "swap" or "store" the mods so I can make an educated choice. With all those holes in their mods, my toons are going to catch a cold, Santa, and winter is coming.
  • 2) Save / restore Mods Snapshot
  • Oh Santa did I tell you how much I love to raid? When there's a raid going on, I often move mods around from one team to another as I do the different phases. But once the raid is over, it's chaos. My mods are all over the place :-( The current workaround to restoring mods after a raid is to create a loadout for every character and then just put that loadout back on them after the raid. However, when you later get a new better mod for one of your toons, you have to delete and re-create every loadout and it becomes really painful. To delete is to kill, and thou shall not kill, Santa. One MUCH easier way to do this would be to be able to save a snapshot of the entire roster with a click of a button, and then with a single click you can restore all your mods.
  • 3) Update Loadout
  • I take good care of my loadouts Santa, but currently, if I want to change a loadout, I have to do it in loadout management. Often I find myself in a situation where I have modified mods on the toon himself, am satisfied with it, and have to delete-recreate-rename (because I don't necessarily use the toons name as name for the loadout) that loadout. I guess that's fine for most people, but it would make life a bit more better if you could just update a specific loadout with that character's currently equipped mods. I hate it when I have to kill a loadout Santa :-(
  • 4) Improved sorts/filters
  • Filters and sorting are awesome Santa, but there are a few features that would make them better
  • Ascending/descending sort: Currently everything is sorted in descending order, which is very desirable when you are looking for mods to slap on your characters, but very unpractical when you want to work on levelling/slicing newly acquired mods. Especially if you have a lot of unassigned mods in your collection (I have over 300). Having a way to sort all mods in ascending orders allows to quickly locate your lvl 1 mods and not having to scroll down the whole list over and over again every time you level one of them.
  • Exclude filters: Sometimes you're looking for mods that don't have a specific stat. Looking for mods with high Offense but no speed is a very typical thing to do, and it's very tedious with the current system.
  • Filter locked mods: Locking mods is a practical way to exclude the mods you don't want to sell from the "sell" menu. But when I get new mods, it's extremely hard to find them amongst the tons of locked mods in my collection. Being able to exclude locked mods would allow to easily see which ones are new to the crew.
  • 5) Sell Mod
  • Don't get me wrong Santa, the "Sell" menu is really nice when it comes to massively selling mods. But more often than not, I find myself just wanting to directly sell a specific mod. And to do so requires 3-4 clicks of a button, getting to the "Sell" menu, then having to locate that specific mod through filtering and what not before I can finally sell it. Adding a simple "$" button somewhere on the mod would be such a timesaver.
  • This is my list for you Santa, don't eat too much cookies, and remind Rudloph that @CG_Carrie 's buns aren't edible.

Replies