Best standalone character

Who do you think the best Standalone character in this game ( or be best plug and play for now)

Best standalone character 144 votes

Darth traya
2%
ScottyLeeMagicMatthews99SithTrio_PO 3 votes
Darth sion
3%
OlddumperKlaelbasher212AttackCountPookooDHEdunkleflamme 5 votes
Darth nihilus
2%
RogerMoore_007PhernStoneturtleUzsibox 4 votes
Thrawn
47%
Zombie961RAYRAYVinniarthMetaslyA_PuharicTrey 66PlatzmanRocksteadyViserysPartyBoyGriffCosmicJElleMadaraPuddis95lifeisagame007ZCD_9915Gheyst1214jhbuchholzBulYwifjaymez369JDK82 69 votes
Jedi Revan
1%
MalachiRoopehunter 2 votes
Grand master yoda
1%
Centerfinger76Trojan 2 votes
Enfys nest
13%
SarcodinoHammerHeadChicagotarsierCharlo999DarthZannaHGreat_Varactyl27Killbot5000AgentSmithRui99SwitcherooBubbaFettDaPowerfulJediHersh_Bathensshadow87654XxDougyDougyxXBouuC0herent1RhydiaRomoraganNoWayi 20 votes
Cls
21%
OmerAsiklackhandCCyrilSBoroSmoothSpecter0010SamuraiUXPhilan81BlackbeardpepeMomoTheNinjaBLKBRDBannarinDrazz127RavenclawsPapiLongLegsdennishsnyder57WeltallDrazharyuuzhanronMoroveusAleSahnDroh_1979 31 votes
Jtr
2%
spicynachosupreme1NgHFriendOfSith 3 votes
Other
3%
OnEMesSduPKiDTheChampionBumCoastalJamesTheLordOfMadnessLethoiun 5 votes

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn
    You're my boy, Blue!
  • Options
    Can you add visa/MasterCard to the poll. More arena wins then any toon ever!?!
  • Options
    Other
    I'd say Raid Han
  • Options
    Thrawn
    Sunod10 wrote: »
    Can you add visa/MasterCard to the poll. More arena wins then any toon ever!?!
    Would people please stop turning literally everything into kvetching about monetization?
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Other
    It's probably between Thrawn and one you didn't even include - R2. But it's probably R2.
  • Options
    Enfys nest
    Nest has the ability to beat 90 percent of toons 5 on 1 . Before revan i would plug in bastila and 3 crap jedi with nest. Two rounds and just nest left on my team. Three more rounds and jusr nest left.

Such an incredible toon.

Thrawn is my second pick only due to easy to kill.
  • Options
    Thrawn
    Thrawn, most utility overall imo. You should have included R2 in the poll though.
  • Options
    Two different questions being asked. Best standalone and best plug and play. Nest is the best standalone character and is probably second on my list for plug and play as well. Thrawn is the best plug and play.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Cls
    So I might have misunderstood "stand-alone" and was thinking one on one. If you just mean plug n play, I agree with Thrawn.
  • Options
    Cls
    @CCyrilS

Same reason I voted CLS. Can literally solo the Rancor. Doesn't get more "stand alone greatness" than that.
  • Options
    Thrawn
    Thrawn or R2
  • Options
    Cls
    Can solo rancor and phase 1 tank.
  • Options
    Cls
    it its by himself/herself in a fight scenario (pve), cls. if for over all utility, thrawn.
  • Options
    Cls
    According to CubsFan Han’s 1 vs 1 content, CLS is the best standalone character. He can make defense down, stun, speed down, buff immunity, tenacity down, and “call to action” is still amazing.
  • Options
    Cls
    Well Stand alone and plug and play are 2 different terms. CLS is the best stand alone as he is pretty much a one man army. But Thrawn is the best plug and play as no matter what team you are running he fits, unlike CLS.
  • Options
    Other
    I find my aayla secura dominating when she is stand alone against any other character op stun and self healing. can defeat anyone as long as her stun holds up and doesnt miss more than twice