JTR vs. NS teams and Revan

Atm i use zzjtr zbb8 zzr2d2 trooper and holdo.. But is there anything i could use to beat these teams regulary. NS is a major pain in the ****, so is revan also. Otherwise just fine.

Replies

• GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Against Jedi you need an high potecy and slow Nest instead of Trooper and i would higly recommend an third droid instead of Holdo. zIPD would be my choice. The Rest belongs on your Mods. Your RzDz must be faster then Revan ( to put smokescreen on everyone but Nest before the marking beginns).

Remember: BB8s special is no leader abbility, so the TM gain for Droid works (3 Droids get 24% Bonus TM at the beginning of an battle).

Against NS use Troopers with zVeers and Thrawn.
  • Options
    cant farm enfus nest yet, get slaughtered on the imp tie fighter node still /w 300k fleet lol. ipd can do, dont have any troopers yet so i guess il forget about that.
  • Options
    Trooper/Holdo is somewhat easily countered by Nightsisters, and particularly Talzin, since you can't clear Plague fast enough and Trooper in particular melts from all those rapid terms, while also proliferating Plague. You would be better off swapping out Trooper against Talzin teams.

That said, regarding using Troopers as a Nightsister counter, that doesn't work as well as it did before the zombie rework, and it doesn't work at all against Talzin lead without Deathtrooper and/or Shoretrooper for healing to mitigate Plague. Without that, your troopers will melt faster than they can take down sisters. Which is impressive, because troopers can take down sisters fast.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    What would be recommended fifth trooper against NS?

zVeers, Thrawn, Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper and ?
  • Options
    Snowtrooper. Team gains more crit damage, Snowtrooper deals a lot of damage, and their AoE can often be used back-to-back.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    JTR is like a joke in the arena, thx CG. yoda can like 1 shot everyone... need like 200k hp tank with crit immunity to survive that guy literally. Yoda is a "SUPPORT" and JTR is a "tank" but Revan is an attacker, but is more like tank support and attacker all in one. Trouble understanding these "tags" as this revan team obsolete every tag in the game literally. tilted when top 20 is 90% revan teams..