B-28 Extinction-class Bomber not applying Daze for 2 turns after Concussion Mine explodes

PuppyJuicers
155 posts Member
edited October 2018
The title basically says it all. I have tested my B-28 Extinction-class Bomber against multiple team compositions. The Concussion Mine explodes, Daze is applied for a fraction of a second, then it disappears. I tried submitting a bug report using multiple Internet Browsers on macOS, Windows 10 and Android, and it wouldn't submit on any of them.

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    A bug in the bug report. Now that’s just rich. Lol
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The title basically says it all. I have tested my B-28 Extinction-class Bomber against multiple team compositions. The Concussion Mine explodes, Daze is applied for a fraction of a second, then it disappears. I tried submitting a bug report using multiple Internet Browsers on macOS, Windows 10 and Android, and it wouldn't submit on any of them.

have you tried submitting a bug report for not being able to submit a bug report?

Yes I have observed the same thing. noticed daze not lasting 2 turns in the event so tested in fleet arena.

per swgoh.gg mechanics seems daze is set to last for 1x full turn complete instead of 2x full turn complete or 2x turn end. hopefully they fix this soon (tm), seems like a nice ability.