Zombie Rework

Can't remember if I've commented on Zombie's rework since it went live, but I'm a huge (yuuuuge :wink:) fan. I expressed my concerns, so I figured I should express my gratitude.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Options
    I agree, they definitely got stronger. Still not top100 material, but better than before.
  • Options
    I agree, they definitely got stronger. Still not top100 material, but better than before.

They are my arena team, and I'am in 60-80 range right now in arena.
  • Options
    Greeneya33 wrote: »

Kudos to your persistence.
    Is that s newer shard, or do you buy many refreshes?
  • Options

My shard had 1 NS in the top 50 before the rework, now here are 2 regularly climbing to top 10 and a few mor scattered 20-50. It is a newer shard - two Trayas, 7 Revans. Mostly EP/Bastila/CLS leads.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options

I see several on my shard. March '16.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Me too
    ... they are strong