You probably won't care but I'm pumped!! First g12 zeta character!

ng181ilui7fb.png

I understand that it's happened many times and no one cares. I'm just really pumped to have my first g12 and on the same day I got a zeta for him?!? Amazing!

Also I needed one more mk9 biotech implant salvages and used the last bit of energy I had to do 1 singular sim and got it?!? I simmed it like 11 times yesterday and only got one.

Anyways.

Replies

• Options
    Great job! How long did it take? I’ve yet to get a gear 12 character after over a year of playing.😁
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    I'm at about 10 months. But I had to focus really hard to do it!

Going for GMY next!
  • Options
    Nice job! Before you know it you’ll have more gold then purple in your roster.
  • Options
    Congrats! I got my seventh g12 character yesterday (it was GK) and I’ll have RJT at g12 sometime this week after I get a mk6 stun gun.
  • Options
    Congrats! I got my seventh g12 character yesterday (it was GK) and I’ll have RJT at g12 sometime this week after I get a mk6 stun gun.

I'm jealous of GK at g12. I just got him to g9 and he's already a monster!
  • Options
    Congrats
  • Options
    Congrats...cls is a wise investment too. You'll get some use out of him
  • Options
    bud in all honesty you have to start somewhere and there are few better to start with in game than CLS and not many will disagree
  • Options
    Cls was my first g12 toon. Vader was my first zeta for rancor raid.
  • Options
    Enjoy!
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    212Attack wrote: »
    bud in all honesty you have to start somewhere and there are few better to start with in game than CLS and not many will disagree

For a first g12 character i'd say CLS is an excellent choice tbh. You got me curious though, which toons do you consider a better choice for a first g12 character?
  • Options

[/quote]

For a first g12 character i'd say CLS is an excellent choice tbh. You got me curious though, which toons do you consider a better choice for a first g12 character?
    [/quote]

are you serious? or have you mis read the post?? and to satisfy your question i would say thrawn would be better overall
  • Options
    Well done - you'e doing well.

That first gold character and zeta drop is a good one. And there's few better than CLS to start with!

(Get R2 there next ;))
  • Options
    Well done - you'e doing well.

That first gold character and zeta drop is a good one. And there's few better than CLS to start with!

(Get R2 there next ;))

Ya I was thinking of doing GMY next cause he's close to G12. But R2 is high on my list. He took me to a whole new level in this game when I got him.

I have a question about the revive that maybe someone here can answer. When I zeta him does he revive when he dies like Boba just automatically?
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Dxtrinc wrote: »
    But R2 is high on my list.

He should be. He is invaluable in so many squads, and in so many areas of the game. Much more than GMY.

One of top 5 characters in the game, I think.