1233 posts Member
Out with it!

Replies

• Options
    I'm English if that helps B)
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    You might as well be from Mars! The Scots would be insulted with such a comparison!

;)
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Scotland never heard of the place
  • Options
    Seriously tho Scotland is a great place
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    There is a particular type of alcohol that is made there that I enjoy. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Don't know what you mean but it's why they sound funny :p
  • Options
    Is the movie 'Braveheart' popular in Scotland? It was huge in America. Just wondering.
  • Options
    Mel Gibsons attempt at scotch accent was hilarious
  • Options
    Is the movie 'Braveheart' popular in Scotland? It was huge in America. Just wondering.

Ouchie! I wasn't being a smart***. I really wondered if it was a big movie there or not. It was always one of my favorites.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Lol why are you so worried about this? I don't live in Scotland. I don't know what they think about it? I know the movie isn't historically accurate, but that's about it.
  • Options
    Oh, I was confused. I thought you lived in Scotland :|
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    I wish I lived there!!! Beautiful place!
  • Options
    My father is from Edinburgh and there's streets in both Edinburgh and St Andrews named for my great great grandfather and great grandfather, respectively but I'm from Canada.
    Still have tons of relatives there though, including a cousin in Orkney. I'm The only one out of all my cousins, aunts and uncles who isn't a ginger.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I'm from Scotland.. and yes Mel Gibson ' s accent is awful... Good movie though.. However inaccurate.
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    THEY CAN NERF DOOKU But THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    It's funny I'm from Middlesbrough and I get mistaken for been Scottish at times by quite a few southerners quite funny actually complete different accents love Scotland got family in burnt island
  • Options
    Come on Forres!! Moray all the way!
  • Options
    Love the culture, even bought a kilt at the highland games here in Los Angeles. ... and I'm a Mexican-Italian American lol.
    On my honeymoon, I got my "anom charalo" to agree to go to Edinburgh before Paris. Was a horrible storm in Scotland and our drive from Edinburgh to Eileen Donan Castle took over 8 hours. She was so graceous knowing I wanted to see the Castle from Highlander =)

The folks in Scotland were so gracious, kind, nice....I just can not say enough. The beauty of the landscape (even in January) was unforgettable! Can not wait to go back some day.

I have a saying that i tell my own children..."What should a man find more reprehensible? Someone who embraces a culture not of their own, or the man that turns his back on his own culture?" To me, you don't need to have the blood to have the love.
  • Options
    I'm from Scotland. People are nice, beautiful landscape but the weather sucks!