help needed for Old ben if you strike me down zeta

floppytechie
125 posts Member
edited October 2018
Should i zeta Old ben's "If you strike me down" ability? i already zetaed devoted protector and its great for my team. I run ZBastilla, ZHermit yoda, zGmy, ZEzra and zold ben. I saw old ben's abilities and honestly 5% turn meter every time my jedi get hit sounds amazing. it would definitely speed him up. But is it enough of a boost or is my zeta spent better elsewhere?
Post edited by floppytechie on

Replies

• Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    I wouldn't even consider it personally.... Old Ben is there to be a meet shield...

Think about it, you Zetad devoted protector to keep him taunting.... The faster he goes, the quicker he loses that taunt...
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    I wouldn't even consider it personally.... Old Ben is there to be a meet shield...

Think about it, you Zetad devoted protector to keep him taunting.... The faster he goes, the quicker he loses that taunt...

oh, didn't think of it that way. thanks!
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Not saying it's worth the effort, but Sith teams have dispels to spare (DN basic and Sion aoe spam) and Revan teams can just straight up ignore the taunt.

It should speed up times between taunts, but it might also speed up taunts
  • Options
    If you’re facing a team with Thrawn, Old Ben eating a Fracture and still taunting afterwards helps. I run him in my Bastila squad until i get Hoda to 7* and it helps me frequently enough.
  • Options
    Wait I had them backwards in my head. Disregard my previous comment. What I said is true but unrelated to your question.