Halloween

2Next

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Halloween is a get out to social holiday...... go forth and trick for treats...

Clearly no treats given out here.....
  • Options
    Halloween has no meaning in Star Wars. Life Day is celebrated in Old Republic and Star Wars Holiday Special.

Please don’t ask them to celebrate Caravan of Courage Day or Return to Endor Day.
  • Ultra
    11602 posts Moderator
    Options
    Server issues
    giphy.gif

My reaction when this was true
  • Options
    Halloween has no meaning in Star Wars. Life Day is celebrated in Old Republic and Star Wars Holiday Special.

Please don’t ask them to celebrate Caravan of Courage Day or Return to Endor Day.

Irrelevant of Star Wars, yes, yet my oppinion is that its at least as good of a reason to celebrate as any. Halloween is fun, it would be amazing to have something thematic in game.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    tanki60o wrote: »
    What are we getting on one of the biggest days of the year in this game? Yeah, I think it’s petty important. He very rarely responds to anything, it doesn’t mean my thread is worthless
    Can ONE of you stay on topic or be serious?
    "One of the biggest days of the year?"

It's Halloween, and this is a Star Wars game.

It's really not that big.

That we got two Ghosts of Dathomir events, and the Talzin event is today, and that Nightsister Spirit is the character of the month are an appropriate amount of Halloweenness for a star war.

It was big enough for us to get a night sister rework last year...those events are every month...
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    Best Halloween events ever. Thousands of members checking to see if anything cool happens because everything always a surprise. Only to find nothing new really. Lol
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    There are many benefits to being the mother of a living CG_DEV...... nice apartment...free parking... come Dana let us bring VIGO !!!!
  • Options
    ^ Terrorize the kids not wearing a Star Wars related costume?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.