Mace Windu Idea?

Just for fun I'm gonna make a Mace Windu character here. Let me know your thoughts.

Mace Windu
Tags: Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Tank
HP: 31,364
Protection: 37,947
Speed: 143

Vaapad(Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy. If the target is Sith, remove 10% turn meter for each living Jedi ally from the target, then inflict tenacity down and speed down for 2 turns. If the target is not Sith, remove 10% turn meter and inflict defense down for 2 turns. (Omega upgrade adds turn meter reduction on Sith)

Gift of Combat(Special, 6 turn cooldown): Mace Windu gains critical chance and critical damage up for 2 turns, then deals special damage to target enemy. This attack ignores armor. If the target is Sith, deal double damage, dispel all buffs on the target, remove 55% turn meter, then inflict daze and Fear for 2 turns. This attack can't be resisted or evaded, and starts on cooldown. (Zeta upgrade adds Fear debuff)

FEAR: Can't be dispelled, copied, or resisted. Offense -50%, Speed -30%, can't gain buffs during this unit's turn, can only target Mace Windu for an attack.

Defender of the Peace(Special, 3 turn cooldown): Mace Windu dispels all debuffs on himself. He then recovers 40% of his max health, 20% of his max protection, and gains retribution and taunt for 3 turns.

Harmony and Chaos(Leader): All Jedi and Galactic Republic allies have +25% tenacity and +50% defense while they have protection, then have +30% offense and potency when they have no protection. When a Galactic Republic or Jedi ally uses a special ability, they remove 15% turn meter from the targeted enemy, and 5% turn meter from all other enemies. This turn meter removal cannot be resisted.

Shatterpoint(Unique): Mace Windu has +50% critical avoidance, +50% defense, and +50% tenacity against Sith enemies, and +35% offense and critical chance when attacking Sith enemies.(these values are doubled if the enemy has Fear inflicted). In addition, whenever Mace counters an attack, he calls a random ally to assist. If the assisting ally is a Jedi or Galactic Republic, that ally deals 40% more damage.

Replies

• Options
    Besides the fact that 55% is an odd value to use, (rather than 50, or 60 or 70 or etc...), I love everything about this. I do wish Fear would decrease accuracy greatly rather than make Mace the only target (because why would he only target him, rather than the Fear inflicted inhibit his ability to strike?), but it is very good. I would level up Mace if this was his kit, especially with Visas in the team.

if you could make the calling a random ally to assist light side for the offence boost rather than Jedi or Republic, I think that'd be better.
  • Options
    Besides the fact that 55% is an odd value to use, (rather than 50, or 60 or 70 or etc...), I love everything about this. I do wish Fear would decrease accuracy greatly rather than make Mace the only target (because why would he only target him, rather than the Fear inflicted inhibit his ability to strike?), but it is very good. I would level up Mace if this was his kit, especially with Visas in the team.

if you could make the calling a random ally to assist light side for the offence boost rather than Jedi or Republic, I think that'd be better.

Yeah I didn't think of the accuracy decrease with Fear inflicted. Really smart idea, and I'm glad you liked it!
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    One thing I would add is that when Mace suffers a debuff from a sith enemy, he inflicts that same debuff on them (as long as it isn't a unique debuff/can't be copied). Seems like it would fit with the idea that he has those defensive bonuses while he has protection, and then once he loses protection starts to become more offensive, and can use the enemies power against them.

One thing I would be weary about is the TMR from the leader ability. GMY can go back to back to back essentially with 3 special abilities. Add in Ezra/GK you can get GMY to go and go and go and go and just TM lock an entire team. Having flashbacks to when TFP's basic was bugged and would remove TM from anyone that was debuffed under Zader lead and it was simply whoever had the fastest TFP won.