Idea: More Mods.

I have this idea. I'm sure CG has it on the drawing board, but I'm coming out with it anyway. I want more mods. Weapon upgrades to be specific. I'd like to see two or three per weapon and when fully upgraded, give the user something that could rival a zeta.

The 6 dot mods are getting there, but it's still focused on speed. I'd like it if the weapon mods didn't have speed at all. Rather than mod sets that equal a bonus when fully geared, the devs could come up with a never-ending stream of mod ideas that combine to change how users decide to build. For example: a lightsaber hilt that recovers 5% protection on a crit. Or hits through foresight on a counter attack. Once fully upgraded, the hilt would recover the user to full health when the unit falls below 50% health. Or a blaster upgrade that gave a clone trooper a counter attack when critically hit. Another example would be a dispel, stun, or target lock if the unit is buffed. A blaster upgrade that gave the unit 50% crit damge while at full protection.

Arena can get stale fighting the same 3 meta teams over and over. Or worse, mirror matches that time out. We could use more ways to customize our units to try and outsmart other players. It would help with the speed meta, and obviously there's a way to get some extra revenue like mods 2.0.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Just stop making things complicated.
  • Options
    Fat hope. They were well on track to do it. DN gaining tm when the other triums get debuffed or critted, enfys stacking protection and just countering when really really slow, and even Traya managed to somewhat break the speed meta. Revan brought it back - anyone who has crap speed mods just needs to buy revan and get up to 40 bonus speed on the WHOLE TEAM. And those with great speed mods AND revan? Put them on revan and stay in top 10 all night. So if u think they are gonna fix it? Well they just destroyed all they did with one release.

And this is coming from someone with revan.