Resistance Capital Ship

I don't think there's any doubt a Separatist (or at least GG) rework is coming (if it doesn't people will go bananas), and with it a more than probable Separatist Capital Ship: Grievous commanding the Malevolence. (OK, almost two years ago this people were sure it was imminent, but still. NOW it is imminent. For sure. Right?)
That would make for an imbalance in the force, so how about a Resistance Capital Ship? With their arc still unfinished, who knows what Ep. IX will bring. But I still think there is a pretty interesting possibility in what has already transpired, and bear with me:
OK, it goes without saying that I hated Ep. VIII, aka Star Wars Christmas Special 2.0, aka The Jar Jar Binks Variety Hour;
and I really disliked the whole Poe/Hondo face off, but surely the best thing about that movie was that precisely that B/W frame after Amilyn Hold Door kamikazed herself against the First Order ships.

So how about a Resistance Capital Ship commanded by Holdo (making the toon relevant)?
And how about, and this is where it gets interesting, a Capital Ship that interacts with the enemy Capital Ship? I know it's not going to destroy it, but may be Drain their cooldowns à la Dr. Nothing, or prevents Reinforcements, or something like that?

Thoughts?

PS A new Space-Ranger-Flying-Leia might be coming to the game, and she might be the commander, but my idea is better, 'cause I say so.
Also, then a First Order Capital would be needed (probably under Hux command), so we would need another Dark Side Capital to balance it out, but that's another story

Replies

• Options
    Holdo Capital Ship just seems logical. The Holdo Toon is, in itself, a pretty good Resistance tank though. But it shouldn't be the best Capital, it should be on par with Mace or Ackbar.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    General leia will most likely get that ship i think they waiting to see if any cool resistance ships in new movie... or the cartoon ones... would be nice resistance pilots reinforce would be epic with all the assists
  • Options
    The only problem is that I don't think anyone actually knows what Holdo's ship is called.
  • Options
    Ok. Looked it up on Wookiepedia. Turns out it's called the Raddus.