Item shop

MosDefJeff
348 posts Member
edited March 2016
I know the developers said that not many people used the item shop to sell unwanted gear. Just curious how true that really was. Did you ever use the item shop to sell unwanted/unneeded gear?

Item shop 97 votes

Yes, I sold back items
47%
cosmicturtle333AbyssKhorvog_Karbossaslashy42jeremyj26Sticare_Courts_0073SlythRinnKonaEhukaiBalbesReznorXFinnJarJarSithOverlordMythovgssq83OrrimaarrkoinfectiouszombieJohn_Matrix1985papnworsAKK889Dekayingsoul 46 votes
Nope, never used it
52%
dauz6063scubaRolfCircuit8TelaanAnraethMrPoodle1SpeakenderKreyGalgenstrickOmarFPGMurderholeRobbathehuttBrownierosigodGiranKenorWillkimm98Sean_BQuicksilverAnonymousLlama 51 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes, I sold back items
    Most definitely. No need for 300 MK5 purple laptops. In this credit crunch every credit counts
  • Options
    Nope, never used it
    Noobslayer wrote: »
    I only used it to sell credit droids I keep all gear toward future unlocks

Exactly

• Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, never used it
    Funny thing. I started playing this game after they removed item shop.
  • Options
    Nope, never used it
    Gear upgrading with a 1000:1 grey to green exchange rate will take its place.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, never used it
    I did find it handy to see what gear I had though.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I sold back items
    Noobslayer wrote: »
    I only used it to sell credit droids I keep all gear toward future unlocks

Lol then you used it
  • Options
    Nope, never used it
    Rolf wrote: »

This.

All I ever used it for was an inventory check, never had a cash flow issue in this game.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I sold back items

Lol Then you used it
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I sold back items
    I used to make almost 150k a week selling junk.
    While that dors not sound like much, the game has been out almost 4 months now. Thats 16 weeks assuming 4 weeks oer month meaning at the 16 th week i would have made 2.4 million so yea. Them taking it away because they wer ebeing flooded with tickets from folks who sold thins they didnt wanna sell and wanting them back (facepalm) it cruddy. I wasnt that foolish...... Why am i being punished??????
  • Options
    Nope, never used it
    But I never had 200 to 300 of green and blue gear. Surprisingly I have a couple 100 useless purple now too.
    Looking at you Mk v laptops
  • Options
    Yes, I sold back items
    Brom wrote: »

Then why are you voting? Lol
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I sold back items
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Brom wrote: »

Then why are you voting? Lol

+1
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, never used it
    Abyss wrote: »

Lol Then you used it
    The poll choice is "sold back items". I didn't do that, it was just a convenient way to sort through what extra gear I had.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Yes, I sold back items
    Kind of an interesting split. Right now running about 50/50. So I'd say a little curious then to say it wasn't getting use.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, never used it
    Even when I was hurting for credits, I was hesitant to sell gear. You never know what character will be in the meta and suddenly those 80 purples are required and ready for service.
  • Options
    Nope, never used it
    Abyss wrote: »

Lol Then you used it

Seriously, I don't think this counts. It was the only way to get your credits for those challenges. I think the spirit of the poll is asking if you used it for selling gear, which I think most players who have been playing RPG games for a while, wouldn't do. You never know when you're going to need those items, and the small amount of credits you get for selling them made it seem pretty pointless. I voted NO, even though I used it for the credit droids because you HAD to use it for the credit droids. If they just gave us the credits, it would have been completely useless.
  • Options
    Yes, I sold back items
    YES, I have about THREE MILLION gear parts to be sold. It wasn't that bad at the time but I still sold 100-200 parts before they scrapped it.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Nope, never used it
    Never seemed to be worth the credits.