HPIT Question

If I want to help a weaker guild complete HPIT, even if ti means soloing, can I go to p4 say 50% and retreat and it will let them finish the final 50%? Thinking about it with my alts. not really concerned with top ranking. Leave that for the guild.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Yes that would work. Easiest with CLS. Only have to escape one character. Even getting to the start of P4 and then just try escaping each time if it fails
  • Options
    Have to die, retreating invalidates the run
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    If you retreat you register zero dmg so no wouldnt work
  • Options
    I was afraid of that.. Hmmm CLS die facing the Rancor.. dunno how lol
  • Options
    You’ll have to escape.
  • Options
    You’ll have to escape.

which preserves my score.. poop
  • Options
    Well if they're bringing you in to Merc then they have to expect a decent score.

Or could do it the other way. Let them get as far as they can, then you mop up the rest.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Well if they're bringing you in to Merc then they have to expect a decent score.

Or could do it the other way. Let them get as far as they can, then you mop up the rest.

I was gonna look for a weak guild and give them a hand. I have 3 alts parked 2 are HAAT ready-ish lol
    AA squads etc..
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Just do a join in period they should just be happy you complete it for them.
  • Options
    So do the mop up method. That way they've done all the work they can. You can go in close to the end of the 48 hours and clear whatever is left.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    We'll see, maybe this thread will shake loose those in need. For the record, I can join or just enter as needed. Not looking to help fill daily tickets etc..
  • Options
    You’ll have to escape.

which preserves my score.. poop

Without a score, the rancor won't lose any health.
  • Options
    My phone died once when I was the only one racking up a ton of damage on HPit. When I got back on, the damage stayed with the rancor, but I recieved no points. Maybe worth a try to force close the app. I might be mistaken and others racked up the damage, but I was pretty certain and bummed.