Update today

Prev1
Just got the in game notification, wonder if something cool will be coming.

Replies

• StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    Jango to shipments, and possibly HT and Aurra farmable.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Could be them adding the galactic bounties event
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

I am hoping for something a little more than that, maybe a hint at something coming soon.
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    Stamp8987 wrote: »

I am hoping for something a little more than that, maybe a hint at something coming soon.

I'm sure we are all hoping for that, but they're 3 weeks late on the Road Ahead, so I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Again???? This is getting nuts
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

What do you mean? They've been on this update schedule for a couple years now.
  • Options
    Behind schedule is on schedule.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yesterday was Server Maintenance today is Game Update. There is a difference. This is good news
  • Options
    Hopefully good news lol. Wouldn't consider more single hard node farms "good news".
    Ultra wrote: »
    Yesterday was Server Maintenance today is Game Update. There is a difference. This is good news

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Show your work lol. Last update was putting some events in the calendar. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Today....
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options

I guarantee you HT is going to Bossk’s shard because I just finished Bossk today.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

I guarantee you HT is going to Bossk’s shard because I just finished Bossk today.

As someone who has a 7* Bossk, I sure hope so. Anything is better than a fleet node. Plus shard shop currency.

Hi there Enfys. I promise I will get to you some day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    The notification said: "Enjoy the update." With dead silence from the devs since Revan I got no hopes for anything anymore really. Switching communication to in-game pop-ups only confirms that interacting with playerbase is no longer important for developer team.
  • Options
    Xanadu Blood is overdue for being moved to shipments, so I'd expect that.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

As someone who has a 7* Bossk, I sure hope so. Anything is better than a fleet node. Plus shard shop currency.

Hi there Enfys. I promise I will get to you some day.

I agree but with cg 5e hard fleet
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Do they usually do game updates without saying what it is first? Makes me think it's nothing that important.
  • Options
    Don’t they usually do an update post too? Do they come before it’s live?
  • Options
    Xezee wrote: »
    The notification said: "Enjoy the update." With dead silence from the devs since Revan I got no hopes for anything anymore really. Switching communication to in-game pop-ups only confirms that interacting with playerbase is no longer important for developer team.

Actually... months ago when the new Ships table was introduced it was delayed & delayed. A player on the forums here suggested an in-game message to help communication with well all players. They heard and started doing it right away.

So really, in-game messages are a result of the devs listening to us on the forums.

• Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Do they usually do game updates without saying what it is first? Makes me think it's nothing that important.

I can only think of maybe one time where an update went out and then the update post was made later. We'll find out in 5 minutes.
  • Options
    Hopefully bonus / double drops. That would be very nice. I miss the days when double drops happened on the steady.
  • Options
    Maybe with all the Road Ahead sillyness maybe they are hoping to surprise us.

• Options
    Xezee wrote: »

Actually... months ago when the new Ships table was introduced it was delayed & delayed. A player on the forums here suggested an in-game message to help communication with well all players. They heard and started doing it right away.

So really, in-game messages are a result of the devs listening to us on the forums.

Good for arena battles and TW and Tb etc. I enjoy it. It’s a good move.
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options

Yes. Every non Title Update update gets release notes after it's been pushed to the game.
    Don’t they usually do an update post too? Do they come before it’s live?

Yes. No.
  • Options
    I didn’t get a message.
  • Options
    Event calendar post was just updated 2 minutes ago. Once again the Defense of Dathomir event is listed as "Heroic" for some reason.
  • Options
    Anakin starfighter
  • Options
    Calendar... is that it ? good god
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    Clone helmets
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Strubz wrote: »
    Event calendar post was just updated 2 minutes ago.

There's nothing new in-game, so I think this is it. The announced update was, in fact, the November calendar ;)