(Mega) Content Update 10/31/2018

Replies

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH we have a special HPIT raid at 8pm. We are only battling with Night Sisters and hold at p4. Now what do we do? Can't wait to start as someone will almost certainly start as it is on auto and get disconnected..

Not Happy..
  • Options
    I fully expect The Stormtrooper to get replaced since he is farmable from stores. Likely that they would place Jango on this node instead in 2-3 weeks.
  • Options
    Incoming 7* Hounds Tooth tank-fest. :/
  • Options
    AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH we have a special HPIT raid at 8pm. We are only battling with Night Sisters and hold at p4. Now what do we do? Can't wait to start as someone will almost certainly start as it is on auto and get disconnected..

Not Happy..

It logs damage after the update and just makes you restart. Not a big deal... unless you just want to make it one.
  • Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »

Not Happy..

It logs damage after the update and just makes you restart. Not a big deal... unless you just want to make it one.

It doesn't cut off the game?
  • scuba
    14186 posts Member
    Options

Not Happy..

There was an update a long while back that made it so a client restart doesn't wipe battle status. I can confirm I have had client restarts at end of arena battle and I still got credit for the win. that said I don't like to tempt fate on it.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Not Happy..

There was an update a long while back that made it so a client restart doesn't wipe battle status. I can confirm I have had client restarts at end of arena battle and I still got credit for the win. that said I don't like to tempt fate on it.

My thoughts, I will wait and hope for the best
  • Options
    I really like the new profile pictures of the clone troopers, with their helmets. A huge improvement over the original shots.
  • Options
    I'm gonna go ahead and say it. I don't like the clone helmets. Not sure why, just not a fan.
  • Options
    Please for the love of god make clone sergeant into Wolffe, and give them some more speed in zeta abilities or something. Helmets look great but really the clones still haven’t been done justice!
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    A clone rework along with the helmets would’ve made sense. Too bad we’ll never see the clone helmets in action since they aren’t a viable squad outside of maybe the HAAT raid.

Disappointed there’s no GG rework.

After this long wait, this feels more like a trick rather than a treat.

Super underwhelmed.
    DavieJG wrote: »
    Very little to get our teeth into in that lot. Temporary buffs to otherwise worthless characters is not for f2p. I do like the concept of war specific buffs that change though to mix things up.

This.....so much this....
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    For once I'm slightly ahead of the curve, my Clone Troopers are all 7* level 85, gear 8 or better lol
  • Options
    zdlr93g5zdgz.png
    For once I'm slightly ahead of the curve, my Clone Troopers are all 7* level 85, gear 8 or better lol

Yeah, me too. My clones have been like this since g12 was introduced. And finally....I still won’t be able to use them :(
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Give Mace and GG ACTUAL reworks. If this is all they get then it will be a colossal disappointment.
    Agree!
    Also Anakin.
  • vice
    90 posts Member
    Options
    who is scout trooper?
  • Zaxm
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Incoming 7* Hounds Tooth tank-fest. :/

Not looking forward to that at all
  • Options
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    God people will always find something to complain about

Well when you have something worth complaining about ppl are going to complain. The game is already going down the drain and if we didn't complain I couldn't even begin to imagine how bad they would be trying to screw us over. You sound like the type of person that if someone was stabbing you in the stomach you'd be like well this hurts but I hate to complain and it could be worse
  • Options
    I’m sure this is step 1. Likely there will be adjustments and reworks. Probably announce after the first week of November.
  • Options
    I hope Grievous or Mace are going to be strengthened sometime this month! I'm hopeful. The TW buffs will be funny to witness which is kinda cool and odd.
  • Startomsto
    926 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Very disapointed by this pretty much useless update...

Here is CG’s logic plain and simple:
    “We can t get them to gear all toons fast enough... let s rotate their kits on a monthly basis picking the least geared toons accross all rosters and giving em temprorary bonuses...”

Really hope few fall for that ****...
  • Options
    If you look at Anakins ship it should be named the Hounds tooth destroyer. Buff immunity... healing immunity. Hounds tooth has an expiration date: The day Anakin’s ship is farmable.

Man, it's a good thing no one noticed that the Sith Fighter applies healing immunity on basic and ignores protection.....
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Enerdrizer
    263 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    If you look at Anakins ship it should be named the Hounds tooth destroyer. Buff immunity... healing immunity. Hounds tooth has an expiration date: The day Anakin’s ship is farmable.

Man, it's a good thing no one noticed that the Sith Fighter applies healing immunity on basic and ignores protection.....

What about hound's tooth basic that cleanse all these debuffs.
    More likely hound's tooth will be his the best friend :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    And Sith Fighter only hits through protection if the target is debuffed. So you'd have to plan a specific set of turns to take out HT because it'll cleanse (on a basic which is absolute garbage mechanics).
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

Lol did you play or auto anakins marquee.... even on the hardest node it was a joke.... you could go in with 3 ships no reinforcements and win.... real battle on shard not like that... he also seems like a OHKO from max buff silencer or poe.... sith fighter will be better when sith get capital maybe hounds tooth still reigns until death star is a playable ship maybe crewed by new tarkin toon and 8 other toons for crew
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Mace's new TW bonus ability:

Battle Attuned Master of the Force = BAMF

Good show devs. Gave me a good laugh when I really really needed one.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    The TW bonuses need to be mad his new unique with the same name. Maybe slightly tweaked numbers wise.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Funny because Samuel L Jackson had BMF engraved on the handle of his lightsaber props too!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    It's his wallet from Pulp Fiction too. ;)
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Mace's new TW bonus ability:

Battle Attuned Master of the Force = BAMF

Good show devs. Gave me a good laugh when I really really needed one.

Hahahaha this actually excellent! Kudos