Galactic War messed up

I've been playing for about a month and I'm level 60, but I'm getting level 70 at least 5* teams like on the third round. Has anyone else had this problem?

Replies

• Options
    Came back to post on this topic again. For a while in January/Feb you'd get pitted against squads 12 levels higher than you, 7 stars and in tier IV purple gear. Sometimes you'd get that team on your first node, sometimes on your 3rd. It was obscenely ridiculous.

For about 4-5 days I had normal teams that I could manage .. you know a couple of teams in blue/purple below my level, a few teams in purple 2-3 levels above me, then back to low, then about my level, etc. It was good! I actually managed to beat GW a few days in a row without feeling the need to pull my hair.

Perhaps the above was just a stroke of bizarre luck, because for the past 2 days I keep getting really high teams again. And it's not one team. It's a series of 3-4 teams that are ridiculously hard to beat, and by node 6 I've lost my levelled up squads of 12 characters, and I have basically just my lvl 1-20 characters left that will be wiped if someone sneezes.

I don't know what the guys at EA are doing, but seriously .. not funny. No one likes mathematical improbabilities, not even mathematicians. For about a week there I was thinking it's safe to spend $20-$30 on some shards. But with the state of GW - not gonna do it. Just screw it. As I've mentioned before I come to play games to relax and have fun. If a game is making me stress out and pull my hair because something is practically impossible - I'll abandon it. If I want heart attack inducing situations that are just impossible to complete - I have my work for that and I can just go back to the office on Monday.

I play to have fun. Remember what that is EA? Fun?
  • Options
    I just had my top tier team decimated in round 3 of GW. They're all mid to late 60's in purple gear and with pretty upgraded abilities (around level 4 - 6 per ability).

Let that sink in...by the 3rd fight my top team got half wiped out. I should mention, the opposing team were all a solid 10 levels BELOW me.

Yea...GW is totally hosed.
  • Options
    Following up with my example for today. Granted this time I got "lucky" and this is my last node, but my highest characters are lvl 60. I've already fought so many teams that were quite a bit over 60, that by this point my A team is gone, my B team is gone, my C team is about half there.
    Yes' I will defeat these 7* 10 level higher than me purple dudes with my rejects team. Yup .. definitely possible.
    I'd like to see a developer try and do that .. do let me know if someone wants to take on the challenge. It's like you guys don't play test these things. imgur.com/mVFLw2j