Mod Drops

Ok I thought I could be ok with this, because of the mod slicing trade off. But this is too ridiculous. I've been trying to get a crit damage triangle with a crit damage primary for LITERALLY over a month, farming mods every day, even spending crystals! Over a month now, and not a single one! But I have gotten a ton of 3 dot mods (why are these even in game, let alone the highest tier mod battles?). Farming mods has become completely untenable, and there isn't even a way to pay around this. Please fix the drop ratio for decent mods, and get rid of 3 dot mods. After doing this for over a month, and spending Crystal's to refresh, there is nothing more infuriating than spending 16 energy, and getting a 3 dot mod. Thank you

Replies

• Options
    Probably better off spending the crystals refreshing the shop and buying with ship credits.
  • Options
    Good suggestion. Forgot about that
  • Options
    Its not like you can buy good mods in a store.
    BTW I am in a same boat trying to get CD triangle of CD set for a while now so I can finally finish my Boba Fett.
  • Options
    Zinke7 wrote: »
    Its not like you can buy good mods in a store.
    BTW I am in a same boat trying to get CD triangle of CD set for a while now so I can finally finish my Boba Fett.

You're kidding right? Most of my better mods came from the mod store. I check it every time it refreshes.
  • Options
    You just need the resources set aside to actually purchase them.

I've finally maxed almost all the ships I want, except Home One, so I've stockpiled several million ship credits specifically for this. Regular credits? Way too many teams to spend on than to save $4 million for ONE mod.
  • Options
    The farming was too F2P for them, that why they implemented the 3 stars mods in last tiers. It wasn't there at the beginning.
    Don't wait for any improvement. They can implement the 2 stars mods in it....
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    We get you can buy them... he is just trying to relate that over 1000 crystals a week your spending and if your lucky you get a good blue or purple mod that prob wont slice.... thats all

I think dumping 1-4* mods prob good idea as even noobs dont need em anymore

Edit i guess keep 4* you can never slice em but can still get decent speed

Edit 2 ok i guess noobs might not have credits to upgrade em.... would let em buy credit packs $$$