GW much, much harder lately?

From what I have been able to find on these forums, and in line with own experience from before, node 1 of GW used to have 60% of your top 5 power. I used to get to node 11 +/- 1, but lately I have been facing some real hard teams in node 1 and 2. I think it has lasted a week or two.

Today I e.g. got a first order team with total power 65,2k on node 1. The sum of my top 5 is 62.4k.

Replies

• Options
    I've noticed the same. I'm hitting a brick wall very early on. Sometimes on node 2, tonight on node 5. It's just not possible anymore. What am I supposed to do against well-rounded teams 7-10 levels above my own who are plastered with golden speed mods? I can't even get a set of speed mods myself yet. They annihilate my pre-loaded top teams so quickly that I don't even have a chance to retreat. I'm about to give up on this game since everything else has become a humdrum grind and GW is nothing but frustration lately.
  • Options
    I have a theory of what has happened now: What if the change/bug is that the counter for which battle you are facing is reset not when you start a new GW, but is kept from last round. If you reset at node 10, you will face two days with really hard opponents in the first nodes, then you will get easy opponents for a day.

Yesterday I came pretty far after two days of not clearing a single node. Today is back at ridiculous difficulty again.

People that always clears GW don’t see any thing different.
  • Teg
    50 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Unbelievably harder. My second account is lvl 77... this is the FIRST NODE: Jedi Revan, Bastila, Ezra, Jolee, and Zeta Vader - GL10, all level 85 and most GL 9...
  • Jpplayer
    41 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Same here... again. Made a post the other day about the galactic war being too tough to beat on the first battles. Today, again, my second battle was an impossible one.

They are just making fun of us now. This isn’ t normal, deffenitely. That thing about zeta Finn and having a major variety of characters is just bull**** right now. If this isn’t a bug or something, I seriously don’t know what they are trying to achieve with this.
  • Options
    Also
    Just hit 80
    And they put lvlv85! Zeta! Talzin NS team with Gear10 zombie...
    Crap...
  • Options
    After two possible days, today I hit a normal one, with opponent squad powers at n1:58.2%, n2:60.2%, n3:67.5%, n4:58.6%, n5:60.2%, n6:91.8%, n7:71.3%, n8:74.9%, n9:96.3%, n10:94.7%, n11:103.6%, n12:115% (% of sum of power of top 5 toons)

Since I touched all 12 nodes, I suspect I will get an easy start again tomorrow. Could somebody that got hard opponent today do the same math, and we should be able to predict what the strength of the opponent team will be tomorrow.
  • Options
    Look on the internet at all the Galactic War guides. They all tell you that nodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 are the easiest. They all tell you that whatever metric they believe the system uses to determine your power, all the nodes are based on that number. Node 12 has the highest at 115-120% of your GP with Node 1 having 50-60%. Something happened about a month ago. These teams we are seeing pop up on the easy nodes that are 150%+ of your top 5 GP are not normal, despite what some of the veterans who can sim the thing are saying.