Zetas for FO TW

zKRU leadership
FOST

I do not see any reason going beyond this.

From an AI point of view OGKyle zeta is a waste because he does not spam his TM attack.

I do not know much about FOTP.

zzKRU doesnt bring much to the table.

Any differing opinions or comments?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    opinion- zetas should not be done for the sole purpose of TW.

FOTFP's zeta gives him a nice lil boon to damage + survivability, but most ppl don't use him anymore

gotta say I agree with you tho
  • Options
    zKRU leadership
    FOST

I do not see any reason going beyond this.

From an AI point of view OGKyle zeta is a waste because he does not spam his TM attack.

I do not know much about FOTP.

zzKRU doesnt bring much to the table.

Any differing opinions or comments?

kinda true.
    considering you go KRU, Fost, Kylo, FoX, Foo, which i believe to be the best option overall (*), KRU L zeta is a MUST to make this team from good to great, and Fost Z will upgrade it bit more, yea. however, zeta on KRU unique isnt that bad. i personally did it for arena, but in tw it can also help you by defending FOO in the first turn. its probably not worth *Just for TW* but its not a bad zeta.
    Kylo zeta is pretty bad one currently, because no matter AI or player, under zKRU you need to spam the AoE.
    * - original team was Phasma, Fost, kylo, fotp, foo. so assuming you have already those geared and farmed, i think that swapping KRU for phasma is needed, because KRU is much much better L. swapping FoX with fotp is needed as well, because FoX is better attacker with much better survivability. but swapping Kylo for FoSFtp is NOT needed. it will not upgrade the team so much. so if you have kylo high already, go with kylo. if you have both low, invest in FoSTtp instead, since he do bit better than kylo, but just a little little bit.
  • Options
    Kru’s second zeta is very useful. He starts with taunt, applies tenacity down on his basic with 100% counter chance, and constantly regains taunt.
  • Options
    KRU Lead - Must
    FOST - Highly Recommended
    KRU Unique - Good
    Kylo - Good
    FOTP - Good (But FOE is much better)
  • Options
    @komji15 this is the second thread i see you suggesting Kylo's zeta to people.
    are you using FO ? are you sure you know what you doing ? you are misleading people with this suggestion.
    on defense: Kylo will NOT use outrage until hes under 50% HP. only lash out.
    on offense: there's no reason to use outrage, and even when under 50% HP you probably want to use lash out still.
    the ONLY reason to zeta kylo is in a case hes staying alone after all are dead. that ****MAYBE**** give him a win. and thats also a single, weak win... unless your opponents are bad.
    this is not a good reason to use a zeta on kylo, not at all. he will use this skill 0 times in a match, in 90% of the cases. throwing 20 mats on this is BAD trade.
  • Options
    Kylo's zeta should not be a priority on a FO team, zKRU(L) is a necessity for any FO squad and zFOST is likely a solid bonus.

That being said, zKylo is not a waste. Under the zKRU lead he is a powerful option with a Stun and TM bonuses, though he is not as important as FOO or FOX.

He was actually my first zeta. Not a waste, just not a priority.

zzKRU, zFost, zKylo, FOO, FOX is a killer team and very underrated.
  • Options
    I find a zeta on OG Kylo redundant. He is always gaining health/protection under a Kru lead without the zeta.
  • Options
    I find his Zeta incredibly useful. There are times where RNG causes Lash Out to not be available, or a key enemy is about to take a turn, and I can stun them. So why not use outrage.

It's fantastic against the new Jedi teams, Bastila in particular. KRU tenacity down and then everyone stuns and removes TM. Plus the Jedi don't hit hard enough to get through Kylo's constantly regenerating protection.
  • Options
    I have his zeta, and it's definitely not a bad one, but I would currently list it as the 4th best zeta for FO after KRU (lead), FOST, and KRU (unique).

Vendi is 100% right in that when Kylo doesn't have Lash Out available (the cooldowns aren't 100%) Outrage is very useful. But, of course, the stun isn't part of the zeta so that part doesn't really apply to this discussion.
  • Options
    I think all will agree that Kylo's have the fourth best zeta in FO.
    Problem is that only the 2 first zetas are great, and the 3rd one situational. Kylo' outrage is total luxury zeta at the moment. Used to be good, now there's no reason to use this. Kylo should AoE, even if it looks like it would be worth to outrage, he should probably aoe.
  • Options
    Gives his ship a boost!