Mods QoL Update: Swap

BattletoadsRash
79 posts Member
edited November 2018
Overall, the Mods QoL update was great. Especially from a mgt. perspective... sorting, filtering, loadouts etc. But I have a suggestion that would make this experience much slicker:

Swap. Right now, when looking at a character's mods you press the "Assign" button and a pop-up appears with 2 buttons: "Cancel" and "Assign." But if the mod to be assigned is currently installed on a different character, there should be 3rd button: "Swap." This would would assign the mod in question from character A to B but would also assign the mod being replaced from B to A.

This way we wouldn't have to go back to the overall mod screen to try to figure who we just stole a bunch of mods from to backfill all the holes. Could work with the same way with loadouts.

Post edited by BattletoadsRash on

Replies

• Options
    I 1000% agree!
  • Options
    As long as it doesn't replace the current option. I prefer it to pull mods from the other toons because then when I want to remod those toons later, the slots are empty and I don't have to pay to put the mods I actually want there.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    It's a no-brainer. It should either swap, or have the option to swap. Kind of weird they didn't implement it that way in the first place.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    As a bonus, it would eliminate the annoying popup about full inventory, if they are determined to keep it limited. It sucks having to go through the junk to sell every time I want to remod for a raid.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    As a bonus, it would eliminate the annoying popup about full inventory, if they are determined to keep it limited. It sucks having to go through the junk to sell every time I want to remod for a raid.

Sounds like you have too many spare mods.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Good point! Another added bonus
  • Options
    As long as it doesn't replace the current option. I prefer it to pull mods from the other toons because then when I want to remod those toons later, the slots are empty and I don't have to pay to put the mods I actually want there.

Yep, swap as a third option but keep the existing option too
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Or too many mods I haven't got around to slicing yet.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1000, option to swap would be awesome.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Or too many mods I haven't got around to slicing yet.

Sounds like you need to farm some slicing materials. :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I would love this.