Once you hit level 70 and get a deeper bench, GW is too easy

I am playing GW mostly in auto mode after the update.

Get a deeper bench after level 70 and GW is a piece of cake now.

Before I had to play most of my battles in manual mode with few suicide squads. Now, I barely use any suicide squads and play mostly in auto mode.

Devs have made GW so much easier now. Yet people keep complaining.

If anything, please make GW harder. Its too easy for folks who have reached level 70.

Replies

• Options
    You're asking for controversy. Although I do agree. I went the 1st 9 rounds today with my A team. I didn't even use a heal until round 3. I went the last 3 rounds with B and C teams just to make it interesting.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Yea this is gonna be a nasty argument in
    3-2-1
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I totally agree. The ones who aren't 70 yet and don't have deep benches feel that they're still entitled to be able to complete the toughest challenge in the game. I disagree.

And I suspect that many of them will realize this themselves once they hit 70 and their benches start getting deeper. The game needs modes that are a challenge for EVERY level of player. And that means that some challenges will inevitably be too hard for the less than fully developed players.

Because that's how games work. That's how they encourage you to get better.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Now, I barely use any suicide squads and play mostly in auto mode.

But it is fun to send them. I still do it even when not needed. Keeps them useful.
  • Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Options
    My bench isn't that deep and it's easier, just need to reset battles and find the right attack order to come out topped off. Can generally clear with just main squad ( qgj lead , GS, Sid lumi sometimes lead, and either rg daka or Jedi Councillor.
  • Options
    If it's so easy your A teams win on auto mode, lineup please?
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I have 2 teams almost maxed, and it is easier. There is no way I could auto though. Here is the issue. When the patch comes out and the whales start spending their hoard i will be facing level 80 gear 9 and 10 teams within a week. Then it wont be so easy, and I definitely won't be winning every day.
  • Options
    I don't believe that anyone can auto GW. If they are, it means the algorithms implemented by the developers have failed.

Also, I watch Jedi Ailan on YouTube, he's spent $1500 on this game and even he fails GW sometimes.

And he's actually very good, he's on the same shard as johnnysteelalpha and rank 1 usually.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • klay
    76 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I am playing GW mostly in auto mode after the update.

Get a deeper bench after level 70 and GW is a piece of cake now.

Before I had to play most of my battles in manual mode with few suicide squads. Now, I barely use any suicide squads and play mostly in auto mode.

Devs have made GW so much easier now. Yet people keep complaining.

If anything, please make GW harder. Its too easy for folks who have reached level 70.

That's nice for you but definitely not my experience. In fact, today has been my hardest GW to date. Right before the last update I was hitting only a few level 70 teams with near max characters. Today was 7 out of 12 nodes were level 70 mostly 6 and 7 star characters. It was really tough and Ive been 70 for a while.

Congrats on your easy matchups but don't falsely assume it is the same for everyone.
  • enigma_jedi
    204 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I don't believe that anyone can auto GW. If they are, it means the algorithms implemented by the developers have failed.

Also, I watch Jedi Ailan on YouTube, he's spent $1500 on this game and even he fails GW sometimes.

And he's actually very good, he's on the same shard as johnnysteelalpha and rank 1 usually.

He has never failed to complete GW from the videos I have seen.

Besides, he doesn't use Barris or Daaka in his GW battes. Having those 2 makes GW 10 times easier.
  • Options

He has never failed to complete GW from the videos I have seen.

Besides, he doesn't use Barris or Daaka in his GW battes. Having those 2 makes GW 10 times easier.

Watch his live stream from last week. He lost to a GS. It was hilarious and the whole stream loved it.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I agree. GW is way to easy and monotonous right now. Face the same 10 toons over 12 battles. I rarely even need to restart anymore, but I haven't been brave enough to try auto battle yet.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    Well, I can only hope that I get to that monotony sometime in the next month or two, heh, instead of occasional terror.