Plo Koon Rework Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited November 2018
Plo Koon
Light Side, Tank, Jedi, Galactic Republic

Quelling Blow Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to dispel all buffs on them, and a 50% chance to dispel all debuffs on himself. If Plo Koon dispels a buff or debuff, he gains defense up for 3 turns and inflicts defense down for 3 turns on the target.

Force Judgement Special 1: Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict tenacity down on target enemy for 3 turns and offense down on all enemies for 3 turns. Remove 50% turn meter from Separatist enemies. This attack has +25% offense for each Galactic Republic ally. (Cooldown 4)

Take Charge Special 2: All allies gain defense up and critical hit immunity for 4 turns. Jedi and Clone allies gain 70% turn meter and all other allies gain half that amount. All enemies have -50% offense on their next attack, which can't be resisted. (Cooldown 4)

Overwatch Leader: Jedi allies gain +50% defense and +50% critical avoidance. Clone allies gain 50% offense and 50% critical chance. All allies have a 75% chance to dispel either taunt or stealth from a random enemy at the start of their turn. If they dispel any enemies, they gain 20% turn meter and offense up for 2 turns.

Expert Swordsman Unique: Plo Koon has +30% offense and defense while he has full health. While he is below full health, he has +30% health steal. ZETA: Plo Koon gains taunt for 2 turns when an ally dispels an enemy buff. While he has taunt, he has 50% counter chance and has a 50% chance to gain foresight for 1 turn when he is damaged by an attack.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Options
    A note: Force Judgement's animation should be similar to that of Ichor Lightning, as it is green/yellow lightning. However I think it would only be to target enemy rather than all of them.
  • Options
    AoE tenacity down? Ugly. Maybe just on the primary target for TD? Rest applies to everyone.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    AoE tenacity down? Ugly. Maybe just on the primary target for TD? Rest applies to everyone.

Sure.
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Needs more Clones. ;)

Plo Koon

Quelling Blow Basic: Deal special damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on the target. For each buff dispelled this way Plo Koon has a 25% chance to call a random clone ally to assist dealing 20% less damage. Plo Koon has 50% chance to dispel all debuffs on himself. If Plo Koon dispels a buff or debuff, he gains 10% defense (Stacking) until the end of his next turn.
    How would you feel about an AOE tenacity down that was dependent on Clones being there (As we all know the Jedi are meta rn, so lets move towards Clone Wars)

Force Judgement Special 1: Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict offense down and tenacity down for 3 turns to the primary target. For each living Clone ally Plo Koon applies tenacity down and offense down to a random enemy that does not have tenacity down. Remove 50% turn meter from Separatist enemies, Clone allies gain turn meter equal to 20% of the total turn meter removed. This attack has +25% offense for each Galactic Republic ally. (Cooldown 4)

Take Charge Special 2: All allies gain defense up and critical hit immunity for 4 turns. Other Allies gain 15% TM, Light Side allies gain an additional 15% TM and Clone and Jedi allies gain an additional 15% TM. All enemies have -10% offense for each of Plo Koon's living clone allies on their next attack, which can't be resisted. (Cooldown 4)

Overwatch Leader: Jedi allies gain +40% defense and +20% critical avoidance. Clone allies gain 40% offense, 30% critical chance and 15% Accuracy. When a Galactic Republic tagged Jedi uses a special ability, they call up to 2 random clone allies to assist dealing 20% less damage. When a clone ally starts their turn they remove stealth from one random enemy that has it for each living clone ally, and remove taunt from one random enemy that has for each living Jedi ally. When Clones remove stealth they gain 10% offense (stacking) until the end of battle and when clones remove taunt they gain 20% defense (stacking) until the end of battle. ZETA: Whenever a Clone dispells a buff in any way they recover 10% health and gain protection up (30%, cannot be dispelled) until the end of their turn. When a clone ally attacks out of turn they gain 5% TM for each living clone ally and 10% TM for each defeated clone ally.

Expert Swordsman Unique: Plo Koon has +30% offense and defense while he has full health. While he is below full health, he has +30% health steal and +60% defense. ZETA: Plo Koon is immune to stun as long as there is at least one living Clone Ally. Plo Koon gains taunt for 1 turn when an ally dispels an enemy buff. While he has taunt, he has +80% counter chance. When a Clone Ally assists Plo Koon he and the assisting ally both recover 10% protection.

Way too long of a kit! It’s almost as complex as Revan, and I’m not sure I want that.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Sure.
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Needs more Clones. ;)

Plo Koon

Quelling Blow Basic: Deal special damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on the target. For each buff dispelled this way Plo Koon has a 25% chance to call a random clone ally to assist dealing 20% less damage. Plo Koon has 50% chance to dispel all debuffs on himself. If Plo Koon dispels a buff or debuff, he gains 10% defense (Stacking) until the end of his next turn.
    How would you feel about an AOE tenacity down that was dependent on Clones being there (As we all know the Jedi are meta rn, so lets move towards Clone Wars)

Force Judgement Special 1: Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict offense down and tenacity down for 3 turns to the primary target. For each living Clone ally Plo Koon applies tenacity down and offense down to a random enemy that does not have tenacity down. Remove 50% turn meter from Separatist enemies, Clone allies gain turn meter equal to 20% of the total turn meter removed. This attack has +25% offense for each Galactic Republic ally. (Cooldown 4)

Take Charge Special 2: All allies gain defense up and critical hit immunity for 4 turns. Other Allies gain 15% TM, Light Side allies gain an additional 15% TM and Clone and Jedi allies gain an additional 15% TM. All enemies have -10% offense for each of Plo Koon's living clone allies on their next attack, which can't be resisted. (Cooldown 4)

Overwatch Leader: Jedi allies gain +40% defense and +20% critical avoidance. Clone allies gain 40% offense, 30% critical chance and 15% Accuracy. When a Galactic Republic tagged Jedi uses a special ability, they call up to 2 random clone allies to assist dealing 20% less damage. When a clone ally starts their turn they remove stealth from one random enemy that has it for each living clone ally, and remove taunt from one random enemy that has for each living Jedi ally. When Clones remove stealth they gain 10% offense (stacking) until the end of battle and when clones remove taunt they gain 20% defense (stacking) until the end of battle. ZETA: Whenever a Clone dispells a buff in any way they recover 10% health and gain protection up (30%, cannot be dispelled) until the end of their turn. When a clone ally attacks out of turn they gain 5% TM for each living clone ally and 10% TM for each defeated clone ally.

Expert Swordsman Unique: Plo Koon has +30% offense and defense while he has full health. While he is below full health, he has +30% health steal and +60% defense. ZETA: Plo Koon is immune to stun as long as there is at least one living Clone Ally. Plo Koon gains taunt for 1 turn when an ally dispels an enemy buff. While he has taunt, he has +80% counter chance. When a Clone Ally assists Plo Koon he and the assisting ally both recover 10% protection.

Way too long of a kit! It’s almost as complex as Revan, and I’m not sure I want that.

lol that was kinda the point. Then again I probably could've written it in a shorter way. But like his in-game description says Jedi Tank w/ Clone synergy, felt like that should really be expanded upon as of right now clones are only decent under GK lead.
  • Options
    I love his kit, especially his unique. However, if at the start of a Jedi or clone ally's turn, gaining 20% turn meter if they dispel taunt or stealth would be useless, as they already have 100% turn meter since it’s thier turn. Am I misreading something?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    I love his kit, especially his unique. However, if at the start of a Jedi or clone ally's turn, gaining 20% turn meter if they dispel taunt or stealth would be useless, as they already have 100% turn meter since it’s thier turn. Am I misreading something?

He probably meant the start of the enemy turn, similar to how Nihilus inflicts health down
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

Once their turn has ended they gain 20% turn meter. So instead of going to 0% it’s 20%.