Should the training droid and credit event give the rewards keycards gave?

Big_Boss
2326 posts Member
edited March 2016

Should the training droid and credit event give the rewards keycards gave? 26 votes

They should definitely make the prize like the Keycards. We still pay 20 energy
65%
scubaCobratatPreemo_MaginDaris_FulkKonaEhukaiObi1_master1Tritiumcrimsontide121TrevorChucky1024JediMasterSavageVickaleb314AngryeagleTheVem001Nemesis6870Big_Bossboeez 17 votes
No they should be like they are.
3%
LukeSkywalker420 1 vote
I never cared for neither event I wouldn't bother.
30%
AbyssLokaiBrownieNerfherder17M9silentTonatiuh10DeadHeadAndyDarthRay 8 votes

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I am guessing you mean scaled accordingly?
    Was 100k for 50 energy so should be 40k for 20 energy
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Jajajajaj i was low level when it got eliminated so i only paid the 20
  • Options
    I never used them, but I would like my answer to show that I never used either rather than neither.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    My bad
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Keycards were not worth it then (thats why they changed it because no one played it)
    Its even worse now so just dont play it and they will try a 3rd time. Rinse and repeat just not olaying whatever it is they give you for a credit event till its actually worth it and problem solved
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    I never used them, but I would like my answer to show that I never used either rather than neither.

+1
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    yeah that was epic fail. No one did the key events because they were a horrid return on your energy....their fix? reduce the cost and change the rewards to be even worse per energy then they were. I'm sorry are we **** are we suddenly going to throw our energy away on these events that you intentionally made even crappier?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I think had the scaled the reduction it would have been accepted better. Kept it at 40-50k for 20 energy.