Thrawn’s speed...

komji15
534 posts Member
edited November 2018
My thrawn’s speed is 244.

I don’t want ability block or stun on him.
So, I set his mods: Cross(24%Tenacity)
and 3 Tenacity set bonus.
So his tenacity is 133%.

My average arena rank is higher than 50.
JTR(234) R2(270) BB(290) Thrawn(244) GK(208-about 90k Prot.)

Do I must increase Thrawn’s speed?
If I change his mod sets to speed, then tenacity goes dowwwwwwn.
Is it worth?
If so, What is your recommendation for thrawn’s mod? (Mod sets and primary stats of cross triangle circle)

Replies

• Options
    If you find you want to use his fracture quicker, you need more speed on him...
    That's about all we can say other than generally you want him quick.

You can always aim to get good speed secondaries on tenacity mods if that is what you want to do.

I have him at 273 with mostly health mods. Would like different ones but they are my 2nd fastest mods.
  • Options
    If you can use his fracture sooner you could possibly eliminate the threat of debuffs. Are you in a heroic sith raid guild. You get 12 extra speed from his g12+ gear. I have speed and health sets on mine and both g12+ pieces. Have him at 302 speed so he usually goes first to fracture whoever.
  • Options
    And if you fracture first, his zeta gives him a lot of tenacity, so he won't get stunned while someone's fractured
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    You're only sacrificing 16 speed at full G12+ by not using a speed set. They aren't the be-all/end-all of mod sets.

If you can get great secondaries on your tenacity mods you should easily be able to boost him by +105 (5*15 + 30 from the arrow). You might end up with better speed than RNG will grant you by slicing/farming speed mods. And you'll have mountains of tenacity on top.

Ridiculous luck will net you a +130 5-dot set. If each secondary is +20.

Slicing to 6 and you'll be even faster.
  • Options
    Some people use Tarkin as a leader simply to give the only other Empire in their squad, Thrawn, +28 or +30 speed.
    Otherwise it's just all mod luck, try to find good secondary speed mods.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I use Thrawn at over 300 speed. He needs to fracture as soon as possible.