How to build a secondary Jedi team??

My first team is my Arena team
zBastila, zGMY, zEzra, zOld Ben + Jolee on attack and Kanan for 5th attack (holds better)
GK is soon to be unlocked at 5*

If I wanted a 2nd team for TW/TB how do I build it with no other obvious taunting tank?
I’ve got at 7* QGJ, Ahsoka, Mace, JC, Luminara + farming JKA and Plo Koon for their ships.
Is there an obvious team here?

Replies

• Options
    zarris/GK is also a very good synergy
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    QGJ still second best Jedi leader. So him +4.

The Jedi desperately need another taunting tank. Kanan is used with Phoenix and OB is typically used with rebels. Mace, JKG, and Plo are all tanks that can't taunt.

JKG should be reworked to be on the same quality/type as Sith Trooper.

Mace should be similar to Sion - Partial tank/partial dps. As soon as Sion came out I thought "Man this is how Mace should be."

Plo should get tank abilities like Vandor Chewie or an Auto taunt like Zaalbar or Royal Guard. Would also be nice if Plo could apply the shock debuff somehow as he was the only Jedi that could use force lightning. Dark Side got Burning debuff with Jango. Light side should get shock with Plo.

If this went like the Clone Wars Bounty Hunters, all would get reworks, and we would get 2-3 new ones. Ki Adi Mundi, Quinlan Vos, and maybe Sassi Tin?
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »

The Jedi desperately need another taunting tank. Kanan is used with Phoenix and OB is typically used with rebels. Mace, JKG, and Plo are all tanks that can't taunt.

JKG should be reworked to be on the same quality/type as Sith Trooper.

Mace should be similar to Sion - Partial tank/partial dps. As soon as Sion came out I thought "Man this is how Mace should be."

Plo should get tank abilities like Vandor Chewie or an Auto taunt like Zaalbar or Royal Guard. Would also be nice if Plo could apply the shock debuff somehow as he was the only Jedi that could use force lightning. Dark Side got Burning debuff with Jango. Light side should get shock with Plo.

If this went like the Clone Wars Bounty Hunters, all would get reworks, and we would get 2-3 new ones. Ki Adi Mundi, Quinlan Vos, and maybe Sassi Tin?

Is QGJ without his Zeta better than JKA and Luminara leads?
    And is his Zeta still worth it....
  • Options
    GK is viable at 5*, so I would use him.

As second Jedi squad I suggest GK lead, Bariss, Ahsoka, JKA and QGJ. GK lead will get you three swarm attacks (from Bariss heal, Ahsoka ability and GK his own ability)
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

zQGJ is maybe the fourth best Jedi leader, after Revan, Bastila, and GK. Certainly better than Lumi or JKA, although all the foresight is a hindrance in P4 of HSTR, so I'd use JKA over him there.

Edit: zGMY might be better than zQGJ too. Fifth best Jedi leader.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

zQGJ is maybe the fourth best Jedi leader, after Revan, Bastila, and GK. Certainly better than Lumi or JKA, although all the foresight is a hindrance in P4 of HSTR, so I'd use JKA over him there.

Yes, but he is asking for a secondary Jedi team. Team 1 is Bastila, GK, GMY ++

The best leader left that is not in that team is zQGJ. Not counting Revan of course but OP does not have him.

zQGJ should be lead for second Jedi team.
  • Options

Yes, but he is asking for a secondary Jedi team. Team 1 is Bastila, GK, GMY ++

The best leader left that is not in that team is zQGJ. Not counting Revan of course but OP does not have him.

zQGJ should be lead for second Jedi team.

Fair enough. For the OP's purpose, zQGJ is the best lead available.