Darth Sidious Rework Idea

Darth Sidious
Dark Side, Attacker, Sith

Deathstroke Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict healing immunity for 3 turns with a 50% chance (doubled against Jedi and debuffed enemies) to ignore defense. If this attack scores a critical hit, reduce a random ally’s cooldowns by 1.

Demoralizing Blows Special: Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict damage over time and expose for 3 turns. For each critical hit this attack has a 25% chance to also inflict speed down and another 2 damage over time effects. Darth Sidious’ next attack has 5% critical damage for each debuff this ability applies. (Cooldown 3)

Unlimited Power Leader: All allies gain 25% critical chance and critical damage (doubled for Sith allies). Jedi enemies have -15% critical avoidance. Sith Allies gain 5% offense (stacking) until the end of the battle whenever they score a critical hit.

Sadistic Glee Unique 1: Darth Sidious recovers 50% of his max health and gains 50% turn meter whenever a unit is defeated. In addition, he has +35% evasion and defense against Jedi attacks. ZETA: Darth Sidious has +100% potency, +30% critical damage, and gains max health equal to his potency percentage.

I Am The Senate Unique 2: Darth Sidious is immune to expose. While he is active, Jedi enemies have -20% critical damage and defense and Sith allies gain critical damage up for 2 turns when they score a critical hit. ZETA: Darth Sidious’ attacks can’t be evaded. He gains +50% potency (stacking, max stacks 500%) until the end of the battle when an enemy is inflicted with a damage over time. If Darth Vader (Dark Side Anakin) is present, he shares the bonuses of this ability.

Replies

• Options
    This is an awesome kit idea! Sidious is relatively garbage for the most part.
  • Options
    Omg. Once again @DaPowerfulJedi strikes with his awesome kits and reworks. Hats off to you my friend. I love it. Especially his ability I am the Senate. Like wow. Just pure genius. This guy gets it! Give this man a cookie! :);) lol
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Omg. Once again @DaPowerfulJedi strikes with his awesome kits and reworks. Hats off to you my friend. I love it. Especially his ability I am the Senate. Like wow. Just pure genius. This guy gets it! Give this man a cookie! :);) lol

@KyJoe_Cool Have you ever thought of making a character kit?
  • Options

Well yeah... but idk if mine would be as good as yours! lol. Tbh I'm a bit of a perfectionist so if I commit to create one I'm only gonna post it when I feel it's reached it's ultimate potential. ;)
  • Options

Well yeah... but idk if mine would be as good as yours! lol. Tbh I'm a bit of a perfectionist so if I commit to create one I'm only gonna post it when I feel it's reached it's ultimate potential. ;)

@KyJoe_Cool I'd like to see you make one, I don't mind the quality (though I think yours would be a good one). Helping your kit reach it's ultimate potential is what feedback is for.
  • Options
    ^ Wow that was my 1000th post! B)
  • Options

@KyJoe_Cool I'd like to see you make one, I don't mind the quality (though I think yours would be a good one). Helping your kit reach it's ultimate potential is what feedback is for.

Alrighty. I'll make one. Challenge accepted... ;) I already have an idea for one, maybe two. :)
  • Options
    ^ Wow that was my 1000th post! B)

Nice. I already reached that awhile ago. I'm extremely chatty. lol :joy: