Mace, CUP and GG

i think you should make there bonuses permanent lol finally makes these toons useable... so unless you are planning a full update for these toons...
No. Just No.

Replies

• Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    GG worked fairly well with HK L coupled with L3. He took out an entire RJT squad by himself

Mace is just fantastic lol
  • Options
    My G11 Mace took five swings and wiped out a very good Sith squad. I loved it.
  • Options
    Mace and GG still need to be reworked, but the special bonuses are at least noticeable in stead of how some function in raids -- Anakin Skywalker in Sith Raid
  • Options
    JTR R2-D2 BB-8 Thrawn + Mace:
    This squad is amazing in TW.

Because of his health and protection buff, R2 always selects Mace using Smoke Screen. When he is attacked, more than half of enemies get exposes. With BB R2 JTR’s special, enemies often loses their TM.
  • Options
    OH! I thought these abilities were only for Territory Battles, not Wars. Shoot, now I wish I'd deployed better. I'll get it done next week, then.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    JTR R2-D2 BB-8 Thrawn + Mace:
    This squad is amazing in TW.

Because of his health and protection buff, R2 always selects Mace using Smoke Screen. When he is attacked, more than half of enemies get exposes. With BB R2 JTR’s special, enemies often loses their TM.

Did you run this squad on offense or defense? How many holds if it was on defense. Was trying to figure out if jtr bb8 r2 ig88 and Mace would work on offense against Revan. Smoke screen Mace and use the exposes to go to town.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    GG is excellent in defense with some tanky droids
  • Options
    Has beens, and Clankers, and 'naughts oh my, Has beens, and Clankers, and 'naughts oh my...

LOL
  • Options
    I think these bonuses are just crazy, do they have any valid reason to exist whatsoever? Is mace windu a weak guy until it got to a battle for territory? Do the coruscant policemen get super Sayan when they meet scoundrels? Do Dooku and GG get god-like when they have to fight to earn a territory just to get back to being weak and useless when they don't fight a war? Dear devs, if you want to rework some characters that you made which were useless since their introduction, just do it. Don't throw in random bonuses because you're too lazy to figure out a rework. This has been a nightmare for us officers, we managed to win just because our foes didn't have clues about what to do with them.
  • Options
    Has beens, and Clankers, and 'naughts oh my, Has beens, and Clankers, and 'naughts oh my...

LOL

It's an older reference, but it checks out. lol