General Grievous Rework Idea!

I'm sure there's like a million of these because of what we've seen recently, but I don't care lol here's my idea, let me know your thoughts on it!

General Grievous:
Dark Side, Separatist, Droid, Attacker
Power: 24,972
Health: 29,841
Protection: 32,624
Potency: 34%

Ceaseless Assault(Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy. If the target is suffering a debuff, attack again, dealing 20% less damage. If the target is buffed, remove 30% turn meter, which can't be resisted. This attack cannot be countered.
(Turn meter removal and critical hits cannot occur with the second attack)

Spinning Blades(Special): Deal physical damage to all enemies and Stagger them for 2 turns. Jedi targets are ability blocked for 1 turn and cannot resist the Stagger or ability block. Buffed targets are exposed for 2 turns.

Sinister Laugh(Special): All buffs are dispelled from all enemies, then the opposite negative status effect is applied, if any, for 2 turns. Enemies with a buff that cannot be flipped instead lose 35% turn meter. For each effect resisted, all Droid allies recover 5% of their max health, and all Separatist allies gain 5% turn meter. Grievous and another random Dark Side ally gain defense penetration and critical chance up for 2 turns(ZETA upgrade).

Commander of the CIS Army(Leader): All Separatist and Droid allies gain +5% offense, +3 speed, and +5% potency for each Separatist and Droid ally. (I need help with other bonuses on the leader, help please! This could be a zeta as well!)

Cowardly Fighter(Unique): Grievous has +10% max health and +10% tenacity for each other Separatist or Droid ally. At the start of each of his turns, Grievous dispels a random buff on 2 random enemies, which can't be resisted. When Grievous falls below 100% health, he dispels all debuffs on himself, gains stealth and damage immunity for 2 turns. He then forces the healthiest ally to taunt for 2 turns, and dispels all debuffs on that ally.

Replies

• Options

Sinister Laugh(Special): All buffs are dispelled from all enemies, then the opposite negative status effect is applied, if any, for 2 turns. Enemies with a buff that cannot be flipped instead lose 35% turn meter. For each effect resisted, all Droid allies recover 5% of their max health, and all Separatist allies gain 5% turn meter. Grievous and another random Dark Side ally gain defense penetration and critical chance up for 2 turns(ZETA upgrade).

I realized how BOWERFUL the 35% turn meter removal can get. Instead, the final text would say:
    Enemies with a buff that cannot be flipped instead lose 35% turn meter(this turn meter removal cannot occur more than once per character)