Best First Order team overall?

I have whole first order 7 starred but I dont know which 5 make the best team so I can gear them up

Replies

• Options
    What game mode are you interested in? For raids/TB/TW I run KRU/Kylo/Stormtrooper/Officer and executioner. For PvP I think special forces tie pilot is better in place of executioner. Regardless of the team you'll want KRU as a leader (make sure you zeta his leadership at a minimum).
  • Options
    KRU, KR, Executioner, FOTP, FOO.
  • Options

This with 2 Zetas on KRU and unique on KR. The other zeta are optional, but devastating. Speed secondaries on all mods.
  • Options
    No mention of FOST? With a zeta he is a huge tank, inflicts speed down and gives TM.
    KRU, Kylo, FOST, FOO and FOE all day long
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Stop advising people to get FOTP, for real.

Best full FO is KRU, KR, FOST, FOX, FOO.

Best hybrid you just replace KR or FOST with Thrawn

This with 2 Zetas on KRU and unique on KR. The other zeta are optional, but devastating. Speed secondaries on all mods.

No speed secondaries on FOX, full offense and HP, and Kylo Ren's outrage Zeta is totally optional, FOST tho is highly recommended
  • Options
    Speed is only really critical on FOO and potentially KRU. The amount of turn meter handed out by KRU, FOST and Kylo is ludicrous. Advantage is pretty much everywhere so spamming Lash Out is always granting 50%, then each critical is handing out 20%, and FOST and FOO grant 15% frequently (and the occasional 100% from FOO).
  • Options
    dont know why, but coastaljames and usafmedic are misleading you.
    FOTP dont have a spot in best FO squad, plain and simple.
    KRU, FoX, FOST, Foo are MUST, for the best FO squad, for arena, raids, TW and TB.
    5th you can use Kylo, you can also use SFTP. up to you. SFTP slightly better against most, but Kylo have his advantage against other stuff - like NS' plague, Resistance Expose, or Thrawn fracture will lead to huge stacking on offense and defense.
  • Options
    must be First Order day in here :D

Maybe you saw it but there's some more points of view including mine in this thread too @Sarith_LeKit

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/186734/best-first-order-team#latest

My opinion is KRU,FOO,FOX,Kylo,FOST are the best if you want to limit yourself to 5 but the best team is situational and all of them are useful somewhere. Even FOTP is useful for his ship in fleet.
  • Options

Certainly not my intention, was just giving my opinion.

You may well disagree with me but to accuse me of deliberately misleading is unfounded and impolite.

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    FOTP dont have a spot in best FO squad, plain and simple.
    KRU, FoX, FOST, Foo are MUST, for the best FO squad, for arena, raids, TW and TB.
    Disagree, FOTP is a solid toon. I've used FOTP before FOX was farmable and 7 stars, and still find good success against top meta teams. He hits hard and fast, with about 50k on basic with 5 dot mods and gains 40% TM like GMY Yoda, under KRU lead. He can be used instead of FOX too if you need a higher starting burst damage but I wouldn't recommend it.

With First Order, I think the best team is subjective, the mainstays are KRU (lead), FOO and FOX. You can change your lineup accordingly to which teams you are going against. Except for Phasma, the other four are all good quality toons (Kylo Ren, FOTP, FOSF, FOST)
  • Options
    And not to forget FOTP inflicts buff immunity. His Zeta helps his survivability, but to say he's useless is far from the truth.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    And not to forget FOTP inflicts buff immunity. His Zeta helps his survivability, but to say he's useless is far from the truth.

He's certainly not useless but I wouldn't put him in the 'ideal' FO team.

FO is a really difficult faction to pick from because there are multiple combinations which work really well together. Everyone tends to agree that KRU, FOST and FOO are pretty much mandatory. FOE is also generally considered ideal. There's room for choice with the 5th.

For PvP, FOSFTP is probably the most effective. For most other things Kylo is roughly on par.

In terms of zetas, KRU lead and FOST are the two crucial ones. The others are all luxury.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    the best FO team isnt subjective. for all purposes, it stays the same.
    suggesting FOTP means you are either dont play with FO - and therefore its not your place to suggest.
    or you play with FO but not to its full potential - and therefore its your place to just listen.
    yea, Fotp is solid toon. hes not part of best FO team overall - which is what OP wanted.
    and thats coming from someone with G12 FOTP that is used regularly for TW in FO team instead of FOO
  • Options
    KRU FOO FOST is essential.
    FOST is a grear tank. The last two slots are filled by FOE - FOTP - Kylo
    For raid, FOE must be needed.
    FOE kylo is recommended.
    For arena, FOTP is highly recommended because of buff immunity.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Kru, fox, fost (fast and with z), fotp, foo. You can also play zfost with mediocre speed and give him the turn with a lightning fast officer to make him counter and assist until the taunt is taken out, but in defense you'll be weaker. I think the officer's AI works with "give the turn to the least tm" or even as an healing ability.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Am currently running a G12 zeta'd FOTP and would not recommend him, to be honest. From what I've seen going up against other FO teams, Executioner seems to do comparable or even better damage and is much tougher to kill.

I do use his ship so it's not like he was a total waste, but I plan on replacing him with Executioner after I get my Revan crew taken care of.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Zkru, kylo, panda, foo, fosptp.

I like it for territory wars offense
  • Options
    ZZkru
    ZKr
    ZFOST
    FOO
    FOX

BEST you can do at this time.

FOO is the weakest of those. I personally like phasma and feel her and FOO are equals. Advantage is the key to FO and phasma is the advantage queen.

• Options
    ZZkru
    ZKr
    ZFOST
    FOO
    FOX

BEST you can do at this time.

FOO is the weakest of those. I personally like phasma and feel her and FOO are equals. Advantage is the key to FO and phasma is the advantage queen.

FOO is faster and is usually the toon with the first turn. That's what starts the engine.
  • Options
    You don't need Phasma for advantage with a KRU taunting lead.

Sources of advantage:
    1 - FOX - guaranteed critical if target is debuffed, so no need. And when he does critical he gains advantage for 2 turns anyway.
    2 - FOO - TM swap grants target ally advantage.
    3 - FOST - grants himself advantage whenever he taunts.
    4 - KRU lead - any time Kylo is damaged he gives a random FO ally advantage for 2 turns.

Also, FOO is lightyears better than Phasma. Combined they are a different story, particularly in raids, but in terms of head to head it's not even close. He's basically a Thrawn for people who don't have Thrawn yet. Turn swap, self- and ally-cleanse, offense boost, TM removal.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You don't need Phasma for advantage with a KRU taunting lead.

Sources of advantage:
    1 - FOX - guaranteed critical if target is debuffed, so no need. And when he does critical he gains advantage for 2 turns anyway.
    2 - FOO - TM swap grants target ally advantage.
    3 - FOST - grants himself advantage whenever he taunts.
    4 - KRU lead - any time Kylo is damaged he gives a random FO ally advantage for 2 turns.

Also, FOO is lightyears better than Phasma. Combined they are a different story, particularly in raids, but in terms of head to head it's not even close. He's basically a Thrawn for people who don't have Thrawn yet. Turn swap, self- and ally-cleanse, offense boost, TM removal.

He has a good bag of tricks. I am not saying he is bad. A 300 speed phasma goung before KRU and giving advantage for 2 turns of attacks before the enemy goes is a big deal with the damage boost TW gives. Just nobody tries these things. 4 on 5 with 1 or 2 stunned... It aint easy. My conclusion after testing is this.

Mediocre teams get wiped before starting against a team with phasma.

Mediocre teams last longer against FOO.

FAIR FIGHT teams get hit harder upfront with phasma.

For a long battle FOO IS BETTER

Please remember to take AI into consideration when judging FO. TW is their stomping grounds on D
  • Options
    I hope this is not for arena
  • Options
    Hey guys ty all fot suggestions. I am not asking for arena but maybe someone else is interested so it is nice some of you posted that team as well. Thank you all for help ib chosing my FO team. 😄