Annihilate broken vs. Revan?

Mike_Honcho
86 posts Member
edited November 2018
So, if I do not have Revan isolated, a jedi opponent just doesn't die from annihilate? This has happened several times. I'm too basic to understand Revan's kit, but annihilate says "instantly defeat opponent... this ability can't be evaded." Please, help me understand...

Replies

• Options
    I'm not 100% familiar with his kit either but isn't one of his unique abilities somewhere along the lines of "the first time an ally is reduced to 1 hp they are instantly revived to full health/protection"?
  • Options
    Yes, it seems the language of the two abilities are in contrast. I guess the new shiny gets priority..
  • Options
    According to the mechanics on swgoh.gg (pulled from the game, supposedly) it should "destroy" the target. This certainly sounds like it would bypass the 1HP check and kill the target.
  • Options
    Did you zeta his annihilate? If not, opponent can revived
  • Options
    Yep
  • Options
    snakeye626 wrote: »
    Did you zeta his annihilate? If not, opponent can revived

It's an Omega and Revan isn't reviving the annihilated character. He's preventing death by stopping damage at 1% Health and then healing and restoring protection.
  • Options

CG_SBCrumb
    CG_SBCrumb
    186 POSTSSWGOH DEV TEAM › EA COMMUNITY MANAGER October 16, 2018 5:46PM edited October 16
    Ponnek wrote: »
    And another question about the 1% life...iif a Jedi has 5k life left and gets damaged with 5100..ddoes that trigger the ability? He won't be at 1%, he would be at 0%
    It should read 1% and below. They will still revive if they take lethal damage
    Slightly more complicated answer after talking to the dev team. Once a character with Savior hits 1%, they stop taking damage. They never technically revive but Nihilus' Annhilate will still finish off a character
  • Mike_Honcho
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    8z3tlitr9av5.jpg
  • Options
    Ya, doesnt work, they come right back. Tried to submit a bug report, but that ea site is hard to work with.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>